Official - NO Star Wars for the Wii

Would you rather have a badly ported game with tacked on controls or a well thought out game for the Wii specifically?

i agree a well thought out game for the wii will be much better. but here is what we should all be asking when are we going to get the super star wars games on the VC i mean those games were great, and very difficult. Super Return of the Jedi has to be one of the best SNES games ever made. and Super Empire Strikes Back has to be the hardest SNES game ever

uncleclives said:
Force Unleashed was officially announced today - and it's coming to the 360, PS3, PSP and Nintendo DS only!

http://www.lucasarts.com/games/theforceunleashed/

What is Lucasarts thinking they have the perfect platform with the Wii for lightsaber and force moves - ah well live in hope that one day something will be produced...

Who wants StarWars on the Wii anyways, i h8 the films enough. Its all bollocks. Now manhunt 2 **** me thats gonna be bloody excellent.

Belmont said:
i agree a well thought out game for the wii will be much better. but here is what we should all be asking when are we going to get the super star wars games on the VC i mean those games were great, and very difficult. Super Return of the Jedi has to be one of the best SNES games ever made. and Super Empire Strikes Back has to be the hardest SNES game ever

Well eventually we should have every VC game...that was good

Wiil said:
Who wants StarWars on the Wii anyways, i h8 the films enough. Its all bollocks. Now manhunt 2 **** me thats gonna be bloody excellent.

Wow, sell your wii to a person who wants one and get a fricken ps3. The point of the wii is gameplay. If all you play is manhunt and other useless games you mentioned in another thread, the wii is not for you. Star Wars original trilogy was awesome. I am too young to see them when they came out and I still like them in this digital age now.

who cares star wars games which don't follow the movies turn out shitty anyways. wait til they create the original trilogy straight up with wiimote-sabers

oh burn.... haha i think you guys are being impatient there will be a star wars game when lucasarts decide they want to make one and i know they will because they like money adn it the game will sell... the longer the wait the better the game thats how i feel

Back