Official Q & A Thread

well it's like this:
-------------o---

o------o-----
------------------------o
that's the thingies, which ones andrew?

the one next to sunyshore city, and the guy weeing a white tuxedo is the guy with the luxio and the first fisheman u c has 2 garydoses

hey guys, whats the best way to level up pokemon ?
im llokin at about lvl 25-40 here, currently i am beating the elite 4 again and again with my lvl 100 raquaza (its easy) with 3 exp shares..is there a better way ?

Ayo said:
the one next to sunyshore city, and the guy weeing a white tuxedo is the guy with the luxio and the first fisheman u c has 2 garydoses
Thanks, so far my elekid has 180 EV's in speed, and to get the 2 EV's for 252 you take off the power anklet and with pokerus you kill a starly right? But how do I do attack?

hold a lucky egg and face a woman in the desert area with a chansey ambipom and rapidash, chansey alone gives out 4000+ exp with lucky egg

@Slimi

Shadow20074 said:
i dont have a lucky egg, i know how you get one tho :) any other suggestions ?
u still get loads of exp points so go there, u get about 3200+ from the chansey.
U get a lucky egg by either using thief on a chansey in the wild, or catching a wild chansey and hoping it holds a lucky egg.

there is a 5% chance it is holding one doe so u have to b patient

okay the ill try that, one last question, in this game when you breed with a ditto does it still double the amount of steps needed to make the resulting egg hatch?
my freind said something about it not happening in this game

Shadow20074 said:
okay the ill try that, one last question, in this game when you breed with a ditto does it still double the amount of steps needed to make the resulting egg hatch?
my freind said something about it not happening in this game
He's right, breeding with ditto does not make it double, although if you have a pokemon with flare body or magma armour in your party it will half the steps to make a pokemon hatch from an egg.

Back