Official Q & A Thread

emmspokemon said:
shadow im a lady,soooo

also soz for spaming
now to make an eevee evovle into an espeon does it need to be friendly or does it need to hold a sun shard
and lv up at day
it evoles wen it loves u in the daytime, and for umbreon it eveolves wen it lovesu in the nighttime. To increase the rate at which it loves u, make it hold a soothe bell, give it its favorite poffin, give it vitamins, and massage it.
You can check how much the pokemon loves u by going to the pokefan club in hetherthore city and the woman in the top left corners tells u how uch the 1st pokemon in ur party loves u.

@Slimi

Coz some people start at higher levels so they can check thier IVs without doing an IV battle

hey, i was told that at route 224, darkrai appears, but only on like a special day since its an "event pokemon"...thats what i was told by my friend. if its true, im not sure. but if it is, what like day and such? thanks if you can help

darkangel1 said:
hey, i was told that at route 224, darkrai appears, but only on like a special day since its an "event pokemon"...thats what i was told by my friend. if its true, im not sure. but if it is, what like day and such? thanks if you can help
Your friend basically is using "hacks" [Or made a deal with someone access to "hacks"], and is making up some excuse, assuming you won't get out of your way and find out yourself.

Darkrai is caught on New Moon Island. To get here, you must acquire the Member Card [I think that's it] Obtainable only through a Nintendo Event. So yeah hope that helps.

WuddlePook said:
Your friend basically is using "hacks" [Or made a deal with someone access to "hacks"], and is making up some excuse, assuming you won't get out of your way and find out yourself.

Darkrai is caught on New Moon Island. To get here, you must acquire the Member Card [I think that's it] Obtainable only through a Nintendo Event. So yeah hope that helps.

do you what pokemon appears at route 224? because i went there and some person there says that at the rock some pokemon shows up, but since there is no grass around it, leaving the only option that a legendary would appear

darkangel1 said:
do you what pokemon appears at route 224? because i went there and some person there says that at the rock some pokemon shows up, but since there is no grass around it, leaving the only option that a legendary would appear
I believe that's the legend Shaymin [I'm busy so I can't check myself but I'm pretty sure it is] Same thing with Darkrai, but you need Oaks Letter available via Ninetndo Even again

thats so stupid how they have that place open and even have that rock there and even even have someone mention that theres some pokemon that would appear there and yet, ya need to go to one of those event things to obtain the pokemon. what nintendo do is have the pokemon appear when you complete some kind of achievement

darkangel1 said:
thats so stupid how they have that place open and even have that rock there and even even have someone mention that theres some pokemon that would appear there and yet, ya need to go to one of those event things to obtain the pokemon. what nintendo do is have the pokemon appear when you complete some kind of achievement
Strategic plan aimed at overly obsessed Pokemaniacs. We all complain about the same thing.:yesnod:

WuddlePook said:
Strategic plan aimed at overly obsessed Pokemaniacs. We all complain about the same thing.:yesnod:

lol sorry for my complaining, its just annoying how you cant complete your pokedex without hacking or going to those events

darkangel1 said:
lol sorry for my complaining, its just annoying how you cant complete your pokedex without hacking or going to those events
Currently there is legit movie darkrai's available [will be hard to come by] But yeah

In light of all the lvl 100's desired, I want an item called "NASTY CANDY" to take something one level down...

Strype McClaine said:
In light of all the lvl 100's desired, I want an item called "NASTY CANDY" to take something one level down...
or "un-rare candy"
that would help a bit!
a lvl 1 articuno....LOL!

PokeChamp said:
or "un-rare candy"
that would help a bit!
a lvl 1 articuno....LOL!
I want a level one articuno named Lolerskates.
While Im on the Idea of rare candies....
070802.jpg

And now a question.

Does Flame Orb // Toxic Orb work with Synchronize?

Last edited:
Strype McClaine said:
I want a level one articuno named Lolerskates.
While Im on the Idea of rare candies....

And now a question.

Does Flame Orb // Toxic Orb work with Synchronize?
yes, it does... mostly only use for alakazam or gardevoir...

i have PMed Prez, a mod... hopefully my impersonator is banned soon...

Last edited:
PokeChamp said:
yes, it does... mostly only use for alakazam or gardevoir...

i have PMed Prez, a mod... hopefully my impersonator is banned soon...

I was thinking for my Espion, my speedy psychic of choice.
I know I am a little too attached to eeveelutions, but I can't help it.

Also, for some reason, I keep wanting to put poke-smack (editing a word their) in my sigs....

Theirs so many things that I need to breed and EV train, sigh...I only got about 20 things made, and a few of them, are only cute ideas...
I need an idea or two of what to make next.

Back