Official Q & A Thread

Strype McClaine said:
I was thinking for my Espion, my speedy psychic of choice.
I know I am a little too attached to eeveelutions, but I can't help it.

Also, for some reason, I keep wanting to put poke-smack (editing a word their) in my sigs....

Theirs so many things that I need to breed and EV train, sigh...I only got about 20 things made, and a few of them, are only cute ideas...
I need an idea or two of what to make next.
then again, not many other pkmn are faster than alakazam... and his top sp. attk is 405...

Ah crud, that makes me sad, espions's base speed is 110, compared to the 120 of Alakazam. Dang, I need to get a speed natured Espion, instead of my rash one...But I do love my Rash Espion.

Strype McClaine said:
Ah crud, that makes me sad, espions's base speed is 110, compared to the 120 of Alakazam. Dang, I need to get a speed natured Espion, instead of my rash one...But I do love my Rash Espion.
give it a speed nature that lowers one of these.

defense
special defense
attack

and give it a life orb....

make sure it has good ivs in both speed and special attk, then it should be like a miny alakazam...:lol:

PokeChamp said:
give it a speed nature that lowers one of these.

defense
special defense
attack

and give it a life orb....

make sure it has good ivs in both speed and special attk, then it should be like a miny alakazam...:lol:

No kidding. Timid or Modest I know. Its IV's are pretty good but it's speed stat peaks about 350 ish as it stands at rash. However, that ant too bad, so its a pretty decent poke, and does its share of sweepy fun. I would rather have something cute and fluffy {Quote D/P pokedex :Its fur has the look and feel of velvet. The orb on its forehead glows when it uses psycho-power. } as a psyschic powerhouse than a mustashed man always ready for soup....

Im not mocking the alakazam, I rather like them, its just, not an eevee, and eevees rule the world you know?

danny7147551 said:
my alakazam is the best

pokechamp shud know (alakazam took out his whole team)
dam alakazam..... i am currently training my new team, but i am not using any of them until they are fully trained and finished...

Last edited:
err please erase that comment out before anyone sees it

i dont want ppl to know

Last edited:
i guess but that wont work on a pokemon that also has sucker punch(u shud know who im talking about its on my team)

danny7147551 said:
i guess but that wont work on a pokemon that also has sucker punch(u shud know who im talking about its on my team)
i hate your freaking fast pkmn, i am going to manipulate that so i win soon, i gotta sleep, night danny...:smilewinkgrin:

TIMID espeon is good having 350 speed and 359 sp attack and attach it life orb, then its the same as having a modest espeon with 350 speed lol i think ._.

I would like an idea or two of some builds for Weaville, Garados, and gallade, if anyone would like to spare a thought or two. I hate to say I am not far enough in Emerald to use any of the move tutors really, so I would like to avoid them

Back