Official Q & A Thread

WuddlePook said:
Naturally weaken it, then chuck pokeballs at it. It shouldn't be too hard. Save the premier balls for something more worth the cool looking ball.

Never mind right before I read the post I caught the drifloon:)

Thanks for the tips

Ayo said:
You got it then, so you had to complete the side mission before hand am I right?

Yeah, now im wondering through the forest:lol:

Ayo said:
yeah thats what you do next, and your having loads of double battles right

Yes sir.

Im in the gym now, what do I do?

After the gym Imma raid TG towers.

Ayo said:
TG Towers? I hope you have leveled up your other pokemon now

I have 25 monkey

22 drifloon

10 riolu (about to lose control)

1 dritini

1 houndoon

9 perachichy thing

The grass gym could easily be put aside with my monkey and rioula but once I get this band I can get riolu, dritini and houndoon up to level 20.

Cpt.McCloud said:
I have 25 monkey

22 drifloon

10 riolu (about to lose control)

1 dritini

1 houndoon

9 perachichy thing

The grass gym could easily be put aside with my monkey and rioula but once I get this band I can get riolu, dritini and houndoon up to level 20.
I suggest ditching the Pachirisu and get a flyer (Unless you plan to get Dratini to level 55 any time soon)... and Pachirisu is trash, Bibarel is much better T.T

WuddlePook said:
I suggest ditching the Pachirisu and get a flyer (Unless you plan to get Dratini to level 55 any time soon)... and Pachirisu is trash, Bibarel is much better T.T

Pachirisu is there for the novelty, thats all the pokemon I got and he is usefull for sticking a HM on.

He is short term.

Cpt.McCloud said:
Pachirisu is there for the novelty, thats all the pokemon I got and he is usefull for sticking a HM on.

He is short term.
Bibarel learns most of the HM's, making him more easier for an HM slave.

WuddlePook said:
Bibarel learns most of the HM's, making him more easier for an HM slave.

Havnt caught one yet.

Just got the Exp.Share, life is getting a lot easier, can control pokemon up to level 30 now:lol:

Quick question to ask if their are any competitive trainers lurking, much like I often am......Im working on an annoying venusaur....Builds that I have seen, use Bold/Calm (picks a defense stat, and runs with it).....
anyone think Sassy or Relaxed would be a worth while endeavor?

Back