Official Q & A Thread

Close but thats not it.
Its really useful because of its ability Simple, so instead of thingsl like amnesia increasing special defence by +2, it does by +4, and defence curl from +1 to +2. When you couple this with a more like super fang that takes half the opponets life off, its quite a useful pokemon. And yawn can be used to make time for a change of pokemon so you can finish the opposition off

@suck it-Lost in thought? Yes, i'd imagine you'd find yourself in unfamiliar teritory.

Ayo said:
Close but thats not it.
Its really useful because of its ability Simple, so instead of thingsl like amnesia increasing special defence by +2, it does by +4, and defence curl from +1 to +2. When you couple this with a more like super fang that takes half the opponets life off, its quite a useful pokemon. And yawn can be used to make time for a change of pokemon so you can finish the opposition off

Umm how could I beat the the first gym leader?

Ayo said:
YESSSSS, you got the game!!!

Well, you can only get Rayquaza from either Sapphire, Ruby or Emerald via Pal Park.

And read the Ev traning guide, so i can battle you soon :D
hi i am Sean and my fc is 4510-6977-7874 add me i added you do you have a cindaquil

Back