Official Q & A Thread

Monogatari said:
alright, i got a question for you:

what is the fastest pokemon, including abilities? No cheating by looking it up :p
Choice scarf jolly aeroactyl? err or was that for him?

WuddlePook said:
Choice scarf jolly aeroactyl? err or was that for him?

Jolly Speed Deoxys.
With items?
Jolly Speed Deoxys with a choice scarf.
Hows that.

good answer, but how about non legendary, strype? :p

Oh, I also have some good[ish] news for everyone. I can pretty much tell you some cool things i've found out when my friend was messing around with pokesav [disclaimer: i dont hack, friends do; dont start.]

1: The last year possible for a pokemon event in diamond and pearl is 2013
2: you can obtain a pokemon from johto from pokepark

Not sure if this was brought up anywhere, i figured i'd let you guys talk about it here.

Since this is a Q & A thread, my question is:

What do you guys think about this?

Monogatari said:
good answer, but how about non legendary, strype? :p

Oh, I also have some good[ish] news for everyone. I can pretty much tell you some cool things i've found out when my friend was messing around with pokesav [disclaimer: i dont hack, friends do; dont start.]

1: The last year possible for a pokemon event in diamond and pearl is 2013
2: you can obtain a pokemon from johto from pokepark

Not sure if this was brought up anywhere, i figured i'd let you guys talk about it here.

Since this is a Q & A thread, my question is:

What do you guys think about this?
I don't see how they can tell when the last Pokemon event will happen, unless Nintendo follows the same method from the previous years. Otherwise that's just a i can happen, and can't happen without a correct answer.

I don't see how you can PalPark from Johto seeing as there is no Johto series for the gba.

WuddlePook said:
I don't see how they can tell when the last Pokemon event will happen, unless Nintendo follows the same method from the previous years. Otherwise that's just a i can happen, and can't happen without a correct answer.

I don't see how you can PalPark from Johto seeing as there is no Johto series for the gba.

Ninask. Jolly/Timid/Hasty/Naive. Scarf.

Anyways
Heres why you can say that about pokesav. Under the hometown listing on a Pokemon, Johto is under the selectable locations to be from. For somereason their is a set of hex values for the Johto reajon that they have to keep. When they made leaf fire they replaced the values from rby. If anything their is a good possibility that they will do a "rebirth" of the johto story line. The only reason why they would not is because of the Collisum series.

I don't see how you could see a max limit of when a "gift" poke is released....you can change that hex value all day long.

Disclaimer: I have windows vista, windows vista is not compatible with the AR soft wear. The only reason I know how pokesav works, is once you under stand the system that the game is built on, you understand the system better.

Fastest poke=lucky sunovagun that get's their Quick Claw to work =/

Can you get rayquazza on pearl?

I just got the game also, any interesting tips that are not the obvious?

Cpt.McCloud said:
Can you get rayquazza on pearl?

I just got the game also, any interesting tips that are not the obvious?
YESSSSS, you got the game!!!

Well, you can only get Rayquaza from either Sapphire, Ruby or Emerald via Pal Park.

And read the Ev traning guide, so i can battle you soon :D

No, you can't, but he can be migrated from ruby/saphire/emerald or traded.

EDIT: Daaaaamn, can't let me answer one? :sad:

henrry2 said:
Q2:GREEN :p + SUCK + IT=??
ill give u a hint you all:worship:
Who are you man, I leave the forum for a few weeks and idiots like you come jumping in. If you have nothing constructive to say just dont post anything

Ok tails, I do know what the answer is, but I want you to say this one.

What is bidoof used for?

Back