Official Q & A Thread

Ayo said:
Catch a machop in orengbourg (whateveer you call it) and train it in the mines

I cant find a machop, I will have a crack with my monkey thingy, I trained it a bit.

Cpt.McCloud said:
I cant find a machop, I will have a crack with my monkey thingy, I trained it a bit.
Make sure it is good enough to OHKO the gym leaders pokemon, and get a budew too, thats quite useful against craniados

Ayo said:
Make sure it is good enough to OHKO the gym leaders pokemon, and get a budew too, thats quite useful against craniados

My monkey is so kick ass is won:lol:

Craniados looks pretty good i might get myself one later on.

Have you got any low leveled pokemon that I may find usefull, I can currently only control levels 10's I think with one badge.

Ayo said:
nope, all my pokemon are too high for you at the moment

Okie Dokie, Il carry on the natural method, I added you btw.

What is the deal with driftloon, isnt it supossed to be outside of the works place?

WuddlePook said:
It's supposed to be out on fridays o_O

I cant see it.

I am now in the station battling team galactic.

Cpt.McCloud said:
I cant see it.

I am now in the station battling team galactic.
Oh well I can only assume you have to beat them first...
Then try exiting and revisiting the area, the it should pop up. Otherwise I don't know

WuddlePook said:
Oh well I can only assume you have to beat them first...
Then try exiting and revisiting the area, the it should pop up. Otherwise I don't know

Found out, after I saved the person form the place the girl walks in and talks for a while and then says the ballon pokemon may visit again.

Ok so, catching drifloon.

Should I use my ten pokeballs or premier balls?

Get his health as low as possible?

Cpt.McCloud said:
Ok so, catching drifloon.

Should I use my ten pokeballs or premier balls?

Get his health as low as possible?
Naturally weaken it, then chuck pokeballs at it. It shouldn't be too hard. Save the premier balls for something more worth the cool looking ball.

Back