Official Rate my Team Thread - Due when +500 posts.

emmspokemon said:
yep,it does increse damage if move is the same type,thats y i dont like teaching my pokes move that dont match ther type
but u cant teach them the same type in the 4 slots, coz u end up not having much type coverage

heh....my turn......they all know earthquake :lol:

Swapert
nature: lonely
item: mystic water
ability: torrent
moves: hammer arm, ice beam,waterfall
-------------------
Claydol
nature: brave
item: wise glasses
ability: levitate
moves: ancient power, hyper beam, psychic
--------------
Mamoswine
nature: timid
item:nevermeltice
ability: oblivious
moves: ancient power, ice beam, blizzard
-----------------
Torterra
nature: modest
item: leftovers
ability: overgrow
moves: frenzy plant, crunch, wood hammer
--------------
Rhyperior
nature: hasty
item: quick claw
ability: lightning rod
moves: thunder bolt, focus blast, stone edge
---------------------
Garchomp
nature: hasty
item: razor fang
ability: sand veil
moves: dragon rush, flamethrower, crunch

Gengar Modest Nature 255 EVs in Speed, 255 EVs in Special Attack,@ Twistedspoon

- Physic
- Energy Ball
- Shadow Ball
- Hypnosis
()

Starmie (WaterStar) Timid Nature 252 EVs Special attack, 216 speed, 40 HP. @ Leftovers

- Surf
- Thunder Bolt
- Recover
- Ice Beam

Cradily (KillrPlant) calm nature 252 EVs in HP and then split it in defenses @ Leftovers

- Barrier
- Amenasia
- Toxic
- Recover

Aerodactyl(FlyingDino) Jolly Nature 255 EVs in attack and speed @ Choice Band

- Stone Edge
- Fire Fang
- Ice Fang
- Earthquake

Electivire (Voltage) Adamant Nature 255 EVs in Attack and Speed @ Expert Belt / Life Orb

- Ice Punch
- Thunderpunch
- Earthquake
- Cross chop

Blissey(NurseJoy) Bold Nature EVs: 255 EVs in Health 255, 252 Def @ Leftovers

- Softboiled
- Seismic Toss
- Counter
- Stealth Rock

First send out blissey do stealth rock and seismic toss until it dies. Then switch out to gengar and use hypnosis. The well their asleep send out cradily and depending on what the pokemon is good in like alakzama(special attack) use amnesia to raise special defenw by 2 or barrier for attack by 2 then use it again then when it wakes up use toxic and then just cointinue raises my defense and special defense. it can take ouit ablout 3 pokemon with that combo. one cradily dies send gengar back out and sue hypnosis and then use one of my moves. If that dies send out aerodactyal and yea...

deadlydasher said:
First send out blissey do stealth rock and seismic toss until it dies. Then switch out to gengar and use hypnosis. The well their asleep send out cradily and depending on what the pokemon is good in like alakzama(special attack) use amnesia to raise special defenw by 2 or barrier for attack by 2 then use it again then when it wakes up use toxic and then just cointinue raises my defense and special defense. it can take ouit ablout 3 pokemon with that combo. one cradily dies send gengar back out and sue hypnosis and then use one of my moves. If that dies send out aerodactyal and yea...

Slight problem... What if your pitted against a physical sweeper first? The whole Blissey ordeal would be flawed. You'd either be sacraficing a Blissey, or you switch out and still take fairly heavily damage on the switch. That's just my opinion, I never favored leading with Blissey just because of it's tremendously low defenses.

deadlydasher said:
Gengar Modest Nature 255 EVs in Speed, 255 EVs in Special Attack,@ Twistedspoon

- Physic
- Energy Ball
- Shadow Ball
- Hypnosis
()

Starmie (WaterStar) Timid Nature 252 EVs Special attack, 216 speed, 40 HP. @ Leftovers

- Surf
- Thunder Bolt
- Recover
- Ice Beam

Cradily (KillrPlant) calm nature 252 EVs in HP and then split it in defenses @ Leftovers

- Barrier
- Amenasia
- Toxic
- Recover

Aerodactyl(FlyingDino) Jolly Nature 255 EVs in attack and speed @ Choice Band

- Stone Edge
- Fire Fang
- Ice Fang
- Earthquake

Electivire (Voltage) Adamant Nature 255 EVs in Attack and Speed @ Expert Belt / Life Orb

- Ice Punch
- Thunderpunch
- Earthquake
- Cross chop

Blissey(NurseJoy) Bold Nature EVs: 255 EVs in Health 255, 252 Def @ Leftovers

- Softboiled
- Seismic Toss
- Counter
- Stealth Rock

grr..... somebody stole my cradily idea... and my starmie, and electivire! :mad5:

Those are pretty much standard for all 3. You didn't make them up, that's not a rate.

PokeChamp said:
grr..... somebody stole my cradily idea... and my starmie, and electivire! :mad5:
Actually, lots of people uses starmie and electivire, but I never thought of putting a cradily in my team, so I don't know about that.

lol no pokechamp you stole my starmie and electvire as you see my teamw as teh 2nd post of the thread so you could have looked at mine..

i obtained my electivire and starmie awhile ago...
Ok...ok.... i know you admire my team... thats why you copy me and any1 else that has better teams..

as long as you do not copy their move-sets..

Lol wtf? He's using standard OU pokemon, that you did NOT make up. Most standard sets have been known in the early stages of when the Japanese versions came out.

pokechamp u copied me mine was the 2nd post so how the f could i copy you andf dang what starter did u get i got all 3 and u needed to pick one starter so that means u copied me..and electivre and starmie are pokemon that everyone uses chicagoan has a starmie..does that mean u copied him..?

Back