Official "Which Game Should I Buy Or Rent"

call me a tool if you must but i really want to get the harry potter game for the wii and want to know if anyone has played. i am a big fan hp.jpg of harry potter.

kdewey21 said:
call me a tool if you must but i really want to get the harry potter game for the wii and want to know if anyone has played. i am a big fanView attachment 3908 of harry potter.

I ahven't plaed it but if you have played previous games and liked them and are willing to spend 50$, than I guess you should buy that but just rent it to see if you like it.:yesnod:

dude your computer is the **** thats amazing. pretty soon im getting an hp pavillion with 2.2 ghz cpu, 3 gb ram and 200 gb mem. with windows xp pro and a flatscreen dell monitor.

Hey guys, have you heard anything about the Tales of Symphonia title supposedly coming out this year? I think I'm gonna go google it.... I love that game, that's all there is to it. Over 80 hours of RPG heaven... ah, the happiness its brought me and my budds.

SkullKid said:
Hey guys, have you heard anything about the Tales of Symphonia title supposedly coming out this year? I think I'm gonna go google it.... I love that game, that's all there is to it. Over 80 hours of RPG heaven... ah, the happiness its brought me and my budds.

I WikiPedia-ed it and it came up with this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tales_of_Symphonia

It looks like it's only out for GameCube.:lol:

Last edited:
Hey i'm thinking of Getting either Guitar Hero 3 or SMG.

Can anyone Give plus and Minuses of Each?

Obviously the Price for Guitar Hero 3 Costs about 70 Bucks more then SMG.

Any help would be Appreciated.

I'd say you should wait for Guitar Hero 4. It's coming out in October and I'm sure you can wait a little bit longer (Especially saying that Brawl and Mario Kart are looming)

Plus, Galaxy is easily the best Wii game there is to offer.

But i'd have to wait longer than October,

You see i'm in New Zealand and your In America. So your Release Date is way before mine.

And i've never Played any Super Mario Games before so if i get SMG i could either Love it or Hate it.

Haha... saw the Patriots and just figured..

But yeah, if you argued with my pick then subconsciously you really want Guitar Hero 3. Which means you should get it..

Back