Official "Which Game Should I Buy Or Rent"

Well, I just bought Metroid about 5 hours ago and I already know I'm going to replay it at least once more. In my opinion it's the best Metroid yet, totally a game you'd want to buy.

metroid prime 3 is a great game with a lot of depth and the best FPS on the wii. i think that's enough to gurantee a purchase.

Just got my Wii a week ago. Kinda tired of Wii Sports now so I'm deciding to buy a racing game. So, Carbon? or Prostreet?. Also should i buy NBA Live 08 or not? Even though everyone says the game is bad, I enjoy basketball and still don't know if i should buy it.

Wii_I said:
Just got my Wii a week ago. Kinda tired of Wii Sports now so I'm deciding to buy a racing game. So, Carbon? or Prostreet?. Also should i buy NBA Live 08 or not? Even though everyone says the game is bad, I enjoy basketball and still don't know if i should buy it.

for a racing game i suggest gran turismo because it comes with a wheel lol.

He's joking.

I've got Pro Street and personally i like it.

I've also played it on PS3 and it's much better.

But really, Pro Street isn't that bad.

Don't get NBA Live though, i like Basketball as well but it just isn't good anyway, Actually the Licensed Teams is the only good part.

anyone here play battalion wars 2?

i was wondering if it's a good buy. i was a huge rts fan when i played on my pc, and i was wondering if this would be a fun online game for players like me.

and please don't just say "OMG ITS DUH SHYT BW2 FTW JAJAJA"

i'd like to kno some specifics about the multiplayer please!

Local Multiplayer Game Wanted - please advise!

I've read countless reviews and articles about Wii games (just got my Wii 4 days ago) and I am looking for a local (not online) multiplayer game for 2-4 players. I only have 2 remotes as well. I can get more, but they're all sold out here for the time being (MN).

I already have Wii Sports of course, and I am looking for a good multiplayer game my mid-30s-aged friends and I can enjoy. No real critera other than the above-mentioned stuff. I really want some good opinions from people on here who've played these games. Here's what I am looking at -

Wii Play
Carnival Games
Link's Crossbow Training

I've heard mixed reviews from all these games, and I guess I just want some more opinions. Sorry for another of these threads, but I trust you guys more than some random poster on other non-game-specific forums. :)

Abacab12 said:
I've read countless reviews and articles about Wii games (just got my Wii 4 days ago) and I am looking for a local (not online) multiplayer game for 2-4 players. I only have 2 remotes as well. I can get more, but they're all sold out here for the time being (MN).

I already have Wii Sports of course, and I am looking for a good multiplayer game my mid-30s-aged friends and I can enjoy. No real critera other than the above-mentioned stuff. I really want some good opinions from people on here who've played these games. Here's what I am looking at -

Wii Play
Carnival Games
Link's Crossbow Training

I've heard mixed reviews from all these games, and I guess I just want some more opinions. Sorry for another of these threads, but I trust you guys more than some random poster on other non-game-specific forums. :)

If you guys liek to shoot guns I prefer Crossbow traing, but if you like pool and fishing than probably WiiPlay, I have both of them but I like WiiPlay better.

What game for Wii that isn't made by Nintendo do you think is the best?:yesnod:

If you're in for a good brain-frying puzzle game, then Zack and Wiki: Hunt for Barabos Treasure is it.

Zelda or Mario can't compete with this in terms of confusing puzzles.

And it's humorous.

And fun.

And it looks really good.

Back