Official "Which Game Should I Buy Or Rent"

mohh2 all the way. amazing online play and near-perfect controls.

IT'S A CUTIE PATOOTIE GAME LIKE SOMETHING 4 UR LIL SIS I BEAT IT IN A DAY U WOULD PROBABLY RATHER RENT IT.
Hobbit said:
I heard Mysims wasn't very good anyone know about that.

mario strikers charged or super mario galaxy.

I'd say Galaxy unless you need some sort of muliplayer or online game. (But you could always just wait for Brawl/Mario Kart if you wanted that)

OK should I buy SSBB or Mario Kart Wii?

I know they aren't out yet but I'm planning to get one of them when they come out.:lol:

adsertif12 said:
OK should I buy SSBB or Mario Kart Wii?

I know they aren't out yet but I'm planning to get one of them when they come out.:lol:

Yeah, I think Mario Kart will be delayed so that means Brawl and Mario Kart will have 5 months or so in between them. Which means you could easily get both.

But if you can only get one: Mario Kart

Rent WarioWare. It supplys fun for a little while but It's easy to beat and you can probably beat all of the mini games in only a couple hours.

I'd Rent Strikers first. Just to make sure that you like the gameplay/online. But I think it's a buy game personally. It's easily the best multiplayer on the Wii in my opinion.

rent both to see if you like em. i'm guessing warioware is going to "ware" out after a few hours of play, but strikers has a good chance of becoming more permanent.

i just bought a wii with wii sports and im already bored of that
im wondering which game to get out of:
Super Mario Galaxy
Mario Party 8
Mario and Sonic At The Olympics

I would like a game that i could play by myself to be fun and with others

can somebody help me and tell me which of these games is the best and why

Last edited:
mitchtyas said:
i just bought a wii with wii sports and im already bored of that
im wondering which game to get out of:
Super Mario Galaxy
Mario Party 8
Mario and Sonic At The Olympics

I would like a game that i could play by myself to be fun and with others

can somebody help me and tell me which of these games is the best and why
SMG - Game of the year (i think thats enough) ,1 player but can be co-op mode but it pretty much sucks ,your friend will just be able to point the Wiimote at the screen and gather up some of the star bits ,or by pressing A he can jump u and then laugh at you if he fuc*ed you up (we usually laugh or asses off)

if yov want a game thats fun with you smg, with others...um try mr&snc or wait a month for the greatest game ever for 1-4 players ssbb!!!!

I'm trying to decide between renting and buying Metroid. How long does it take to beat, and how would you rate the replay value?

Thanks

Back