Official "Which Game Should I Buy Or Rent"

IMO it's not as good as the first, but if you adored the first take then I imagine that you'll enjoy the second just as much.

I think it's a rent game. (Then buy if you like it enough)

IceCold said:
I know it was prolly already asked...but....what's is the forums take on Rayman 2???

I've only played it for one night, then switch over to SMG. It was fun and I'll go back to it over the weekend and post an opinion.

IceCold said:
I know it was prolly already asked...but....what's is the forums take on Rayman 2???

it's a really great game, humorous, fun, and entertaining, you should go buy it, VERY good game!!:smilewinkgrin:

adsertif12 said:
it's a really great game, humorous, fun, and entertaining, you should go buy it, VERY good game!!:smilewinkgrin:

i fully agree, this game was far more fun than i expected, i was surprised.

I've only played Mario Strikers: Charged. It's a really good game in my opinion.. I think you would feel the same if you often play with friends. I say buy..

you should buy rayman raving rabbidds, red steel metroid prime, Zelda tp
mario party 8, mario and sonic at the olympic games, wii play and playground:yesnod:

I want a good adventure game but i dont know if i should get mario galaxy?i want some good games that arent expensive,also im considering getting madden nfl 08 and between mlb power pros or mlb 2k8,between both mlb games which one would you recommend

I'd recommend Power Pros if you want a Baseball title. It's a very underrated game.

If you want adventure, you should go for Zelda: Twilight Princess. It's a very long game and supplies a lot of entertainment. (If you have that, get Galaxy. It's also very good)

I wouldn't buy Madden 08. I would just wait for 2009. (Unless you're fine with outdated rosters)

ya,forgot about zelda,but mlb power pros over mlb 2k8?to me power pros seems like a way better version of wii baseball but does it rate higher then 2k8(the whole 2k series decides sorta).

i dont care about outdated rosters which is why im considering 07 or 08.

if its between sonic,mario and zelda you would chose zelda first then mario then sonic?

Yeah, I wouldn't buy Sonic.

Here are the Power Pros reviews..

Here are the MLB 2K7 reviews.. I would expect the 2K8 reviews to by more of the same.

torontowii said:
I want a good adventure game but i dont know if i should get mario galaxy?i want some good games that arent expensive,also im considering getting madden nfl 08 and between mlb power pros or mlb 2k8,between both mlb games which one would you recommend

Definitley get Mario Glaxy best game ever for Wii, and if you like WiiSports baseball, than I recommend you getting Power Play if you don't I think you should get MLB 2K8, I think the 2K8 is more realistic soo..:yesnod:

torontowii said:

If you want adventure = Zelda or RE4

Galaxy is excellent and it might be the best wii game, but it is not an adventure as like Zelda or RE4

Back