Resident Evil
Zach and Wiki (support a great game)

Next up:
Mario Galaxy
Metal Of Honor 2
Resident Evil Umbrella
WWF wrestling.

Hobbit said:
I heard Mysims wasn't very good anyone know about that.

I found it very boring. The problem is that you can't really make things unique like your house which takes some fun out of it. It's just too simple.

My Games "Rent or Buy":

Buy:
Zelda: Twilight Princess
Metroid Prime 3
Super Mario Galaxy
Resident Evil 4
Zack & Wiki
Guitar Hero III (if you have a PS3 or X360, get that version. As that version has more content, better online, improved graphics, and a stereo option for sound).
Ghost Squad (may change, but looks good thus far)

Rent:
Super Mario Strikers
Battalion Wars 2
My Sims
Trauma Center: New Blood
Godfather: Black Hand Edition
Naruto Revolution

What games should I get get for my Wii? I can get 2, but Im not sure what I should get. I have no interest in getting Mario Galaxy as of yet, but I do want a platformer, and a game that will last more than a few days.

Mario Galaxy is worth the buy, if people didn't already know that.
Hoping to get a Galaxy and Battalion Wars 2 review up soon.

anyone played the new medal of honour game? is it worth the money?

Adyli009 said:
What games should I get get for my Wii? I can get 2, but Im not sure what I should get. I have no interest in getting Mario Galaxy as of yet, but I do want a platformer, and a game that will last more than a few days.
you have to be joking
you want a platformer
a game that will last more than a couple days
you have a mario sig and avatar
but youre not interested in getting smg as of YeT
are you brain dead?!

i would definately go with mohh2

i have heard some fantastic things about this game, supposedly the controls are even tighter and easier than mp3 (much more customizable as well) 32 player multiplayer w/ dm, team dm and ctf and a total of 6 maps (currently, may increase later)

not to mention the immersiveness of the controls...if u like fps games you should get it, u can finally toss that grenade and peer down that rifle scope just like those console games have tried to replicate in the past

now i kno i make it seem like a kno A LOT about this game but i have not actually played it yet, should i wait until xmas when i get it to play or should i rent it asap to get my fix or does any1 think that may ruin the experience if i play thru a big chunk of the sp now? is there enough to make me come back for more and not beat it in a week-ish over my thanksgiving break?

i would so love to live over in america :scared: cant even get moh over in the uk yet and metalfreak do you know how lucky you are to have manhunt2 its completely banned am so raging :lol:

DONT BUY MEDAL OF HONOR 2.... Im 2 days into it and already terribly bored. The online was really fun in the begging but now it just pisses me off. The face that i can unload 2 clips into the back of someones head and have them turn around and 1 shot me with a shotty is ridiculous.

Back