*Official Wii Countdown Thread*

the wii is out where i am but they're ALL sold out + the black one isnt even out yet and i want the black one, it looks so much better than white

ryan_p275 said:
the wii is out where i am but they're ALL sold out + the black one isnt even out yet and i want the black one, it looks so much better than white
'Cause black ones weren't a release colour, your gonna have to wait for that homie

12 Days and 12 Hours (excess mins/secs too)

OK only like 2weeks left before Wii rocks Australia. What 2 games should I get? I will have Wii Sports already, and am buying a Wii-mote (and nunchuck) with Wii Play, what 2 other launch titles do i DEFINATLEY need?
Cheers for any responses!

Hi.. does anyone know if there are different colors available in Australia when it launces on the 7th of Dec? I really want a black one! :sad:

* Things ordered: Wii console bundle, Wii play, extra nunchuk, Zelda:Twilight Princess *

--> Broke and Waiting for super smash bros brawl... <--

Glad to see people are still backing Red Steel, I was hoping that and sumthing else, Twilight might be the way to go, however I havent really ever played a Zelda game. :S
One last thing, is Excite Truck really all that good? I think I'd get bored of it within a week...

Back