Official Wii Preorder Watch

cerialandmilk said:
I went to Walmart and target and Best buy and they said nintendo was having shipping problems and the Wii may not get to america until a wiik after the wii launch date. If so I am so sad. I can imajine waiting in line for 5-6 hours and have the guy say they have no Wiis to give us.

that is a lie i work at gamestop and we got our wii's already there are no shipping problems

Walmart.com is taking preorders right now, $648.38 comes with the console and your choice of 8 games, not a great deal, but there ya go

i pre-ordered a wii bundle from circuit city online just a little bit ago, they aren't anymore though, they went fast.

TRU here said that they had enough copies of the system to fulfill all preorders... yah me. :D No camping out, and no more worrying. Hopefully everyone else' gets this lucky with their preorders.

:D I got my preorder in a few days ago for the Zelda family pack, but I have to wait 'til Christmas to play the thing :sad: well, 5 weeks left til Wii for me.

Big Head Ninja said:
:D I got my preorder in a few days ago for the Zelda family pack, but I have to wait 'til Christmas to play the thing :sad: well, 5 weeks left til Wii for me.

You have the same problem as me :(:mad2: But u know what it will be ever so sweeter when u get it :cornut:

pre-ordered the wii sports bundle from HMV like a month-ish ago & pre-ordered red steel & zelda from amazon.co.uk a few days ago =D just praying that their here in time for xmas day! probably gunna also buy NFS or excite truck too, waiting to see some more reviews before i decide which one..

May I add to this preorder watch?

GameStop, GAME and Smyths in Cork City (Ireland) have sold out all Wiis on preorder.

World of Wonder (Bandon, Ireland) is perhaps the best place to order, there's NOBODY in there.

confused , please help, lol

Hi all,
I just saw a posting on the internet here in Brisbane Australia involving Eb Games . It was for a wii with extra remote and "free bag". for 480 AUD. Does anyone know if this is true . Am i missing something here as i really want to preorder a wii now.
Many thanks:smilewinkgrin:
Dragunov.

Hi again,
it is already the 19th here in Brisbane and i wondered if Eb is still running the offer, you say you already preordered your wii pack Amon 140. You live in California, i live in Australia, it may be different, anyone else here that can help?
cheers Dragunov

cerialandmilk said:
I went to Walmart and target and Best buy and they said nintendo was having shipping problems and the Wii may not get to america until a wiik after the wii launch date. If so I am so sad. I can imajine waiting in line for 5-6 hours and have the guy say they have no Wiis to give us.

That would suck... I can imagine the angry crowd pummeling at the guy. It's like something out of a horror movie =/ blood everywhere... *shakes*

It would be horrible, but thankfully it's not the case. My eb has enough to fulfill all pre-orders, and they are doing their pre-release a bit early.. maybe around 10ish? They said they wanted to get back to their own wii's as soon as possible.

Regardless, good luck to all you campers and fellow wii fans.

If you didnt preorder it!

If you didnt preorder it you can ACTUALLY STILL BUY IT. At sears.ca (and im geussing.com) they have stock... yes that is corect you can still buy it without waiting untill they come in stock regularilly at a place like bestbuy.

Back