Ok now..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wii17 said:
look it's just i didn't do anything and you posted "is her face deformed" wtf man she got hurt by that i would just like "sorry for the remark i made" i mean if you put it there why can't you do that. and i dont have AIM

This isn't a chatroom where you can randomly bring up matters that don't belong to the subject. If you don't have Aim, you can download it for free at www.aim.com. Or if you prefer Yahoo! I have an account there as well, which is: Corozal4Life. Now anymore random outbursts should result off the forum, and if you are truly offended, get over it.

just wanted you to apologise here like you made the remark that was uncalled for aswell as others, it is on subject... we are debating right now, no? i seriously don't care what you think it's just i don't like **** being said about my family or to be family

Wii17 said:
just wanted you to apologise here like you made the remark that was uncalled for aswell as others, it is on subject... we are debating right now, no? i seriously don't care what you think it's just i don't like **** being said about my family or to be family

Once again, I must say, any personal issues with me. You have many ways of contacting me, if not, do it by e-mail or PM. Stop tarnishing this thread.

Kamikaze said:
Once again, I must say, any personal issues with me. You have many ways of contacting me, if not, do it by e-mail or PM. Stop tarnishing this thread.

But thats all he ever does

Wii17 said:
excuse me the majority of my posts are helpful, and i hope you get banned for that comment (kamikaze not dark prinny).

To tell you to stop tarnishing my thread? Someone's a bit overly obsessed now. Seriously, you haven't been on topic here with the discussion and you're trying to address private matters that no one really cares about.

But thats all he ever does

I know, it gets annoying too. He's like one of those little kids at a grocery store having a tantrum because his mother won't give him the lunchable that he wants.

Kamikaze

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I'm sorry that you happen to be a whining emotional *****, how's that for an apology? As for my previous comment, I stand by it. So get over it.

that private comment

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back