Ok now..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darkprinny said:

I object to this thread going one about Prez getting a girl friend most tend to cause more probs than they solve

Anyway I0n and any of the staff hold the right to edit/erase posts that may offend

I understand that they may have the right to edit and erase posts, but it should only be for the right deal not to be abusive of the power or anything. And if a debate offends someone, they can clearly walk out of it or create a thread upon what they feel is or isn't right in society today.:thumbsup:

You want bad mods go to Gaia
3 in 5 of my posts where moved to the chatterbox part

Darkprinny said:
You want bad mods go to Gaia
3 in 5 of my posts where moved to the chatterbox part

That has nothing to do with what I said though, and posts being moved are actually nothing compared to where I've been at. Try having a Neo Nazi as a moderator, then get back to me. And is there a way that I can nearly get I0n's approval for this?

Riviet said:
Hmm... I reckon it won't be so good an idea as it's really asking for flaming to occur which can easily arise from debating.
Quoted for truth. I originally thought, yeah it''s a good idea, better to discuss stuff then start arguing, but then reading this thread shows exactly how the section would turn out IMO.

Wiired said:
Quoted for truth. I originally thought, yeah it''s a good idea, better to discuss stuff then start arguing, but then reading this thread shows exactly how the section would turn out IMO.

Oh, you mean certain people getting off topic and talking about getting some? The certain part of the forum will be permission masked and only certain members will be able to contribute to the section, while posters such as Sovieto and many others wouldn't have to worry about it.

Wiired said:

There would obviously be a moderator assigned specifically to that section (if it were to exist), and it would have to be a mod whos on a lot.
And obviously we would have to be very strict with the rules there.
It's not actually happening, just yet, but we are totally capable of anything, here at Wiichat.

But yet you're the one whining and moaning upon how long posts are and how you wish not to read them, if you do not feel like reading them you can simply just view another thread. Now isn't that such a simple solution for such a whiny little boy? :)
I'm just having fun around people who seem to have been in an endless argument that don't like eachother when all in all I'm saying, it dosen't matter..enjoy the forums and don't care about mods, if anything you should have just left if its that bad since no one is forcing you to stay here.

And what does 5 sentences has to do with anything?

I'm done at this thread, any other comments to me, PM me.

Sovieto said:
I'm just having fun around people who seem to have been in an endless argument that don't like eachother when all in all I'm saying, it dosen't matter..enjoy the forums and don't care about mods, if anything you should have just left if its that bad since no one is forcing you to stay here.

And what does 5 sentences has to do with anything?

I'm done at this thread, any other comments to me, PM me.

Well post your random pity posts in other threads, as it doesn't have anything to do with this subject matter, and you've only made yourself look like a fool on here. Just because you may be someone who will just post without wanting improvement or feedback from members, doesn't mean everyone is like that. And as for me leaving, the day I leave is the day I get banned. Will it be soon? Depends on if you can piss me off or not. So just keep posting in the board game section to keep you entertained as an intellectual conversation does not interest you, as your mentality is quite small toward many others on the forum.

Kamikaze said:
Well post your random pity posts in other threads, as it doesn't have anything to do with this subject matter, and you've only made yourself look like a fool on here. Just because you may be someone who will just post without wanting improvement or feedback from members, doesn't mean everyone is like that. And as for me leaving, the day I leave is the day I get banned. Will it be soon? Depends on if you can piss me off or not. So just keep posting in the board game section to keep you entertained as an intellectual conversation does not interest you, as your mentality is quite small toward many others on the forum.
hmm, thats a quite "smart" post. here you go again, fighting with someone on the internet, just ignore me after this.....
and i am too waiting to get banned, but i guess being non-bias isnt extreme enough for mods as it is for select members

You said you're done with the thread already, at least keep up to your word. If you're not into the debate section, just say so, but what you've been doing was an attempt to tarnish this thread just for your enjoyment.

Now kamikaze, we started off on the wrong foot and alot of your attacks were personal, when i didn't do anything to you it was my friend on my account and you made very derogitory attacks about me and my gf that were untrue. i don't want to have any enemies on this forum and would appreachiate a formal apology atleast in my comments section which i feel is not much to ask and i wont have a problem with you.

ps a demate section is a good idea and if one came up i would like to mod it and am on here alot.

signed, Wii17

Having you out as a mod would be a terrificly horrible idea. We don't need another mod, as they can just give the forum to a mod who will work with it (more than likely Prez.). As for me apologizing, I won't apologize and don't bring personal information here that doesn't relate to the subject. You have an issue with me, find me via aim.

knew that would be your answer, you wonder why noone here likes you....

don't care what you think anyway, your opinion means nothing to me, you are just a collection of 1's and 0's on the internet and i will never meet you and even if i did you would still mean nothing to me so meh, you know what you can do, reads through 90% of kamikaze's post which are all flames and wonders why he hasnt been banned oh thats right... go get hit by a train

Last edited:
Wii17 said:
knew that would be your answer, you wonder why noone here likes you....

don't care what you think anyway, your opinion means nothing to me, you are just a collection of 1's and 0's on the internet and i will never meet you and even if i did you would still mean nothing to me so meh, you know what you can do, reads through 90% of kamikaze's post which are all flames and wonders why he hasnt been banned oh thats right... go get hit by a train

Again, as I've said previously in my post, if you have an issue with me, settle it off the forums, and we can gladly have a cup of tea, along with some crumpkits. Now reason I believe that there doesn't need to be an extra moderator for the forum I've suggested is because it's simply an additional forum, it's not like I0n's making so many more other forums along with heavy traffic that's near the bandwith. If that was the case, I'd be glad to see another mod, but why have another mod, when everything is practically under control? If you see me as 1's and 0's good for you, then you shouldn't get offended easily. Now if you wish to try and make a mockery out of me, do it off the forums, I'm easy to find on Aim. All you have to do is click the little orange guy, and viola, you found me.

look it's just i didn't do anything and you posted "is her face deformed" wtf man she got hurt by that i would just like "sorry for the remark i made" i mean if you put it there why can't you do that. and i dont have AIM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back