Ok so i made this bet.

Nfanboy

Mario Fanatic
Feb 7, 2007
Flipside or flopside
Ok so I made this bet and I'll have $20 soon. So I need to know what to get with it! here are my options

Save for Wii game ($50)
Save for Wii Play and controller ($50)
Buy Wii points card ($20)
Buy classic controller ($20)

Quick I need your opinion!

if i were you, id buy a game or wii play with controller. but if i was to buy wii play, i would buy the nunchuk aswell..i wouldnt have a remote on its own, but hey its your wii!

I already have an extra Wiimote and Nunchuck (I got those as Christmas presents) so I would just like to buy Wii Play on it's own.

no don't buy Wii Play! that game sucks..even though I haven't played it yet..save the money for a game...Sonic and the Secret Rings is coming out soon

I've never really liked Sonic games...

These are the games I HAVE to get:

Super Mario Galaxy
Super Smash Bros Brawl
Mario Party 8
Animal Crossing Wii

no order in how much I want them, they all look so good! But Super Mario Galaxy looks the best.

I can afford these games but I think I'll wait for Galaxy as a Christmas present(It comes out in November I think) But I'm getting Brawl and MP8 right away. those 2 games come out I think this spring so I'll get them when I can.

mario in november? it comes out in march...

and i wouldnt get wii play if you're not interested in the extra controller, the way most people see it is 'buy a controller, get a mini-game disc free'

i like the minigames and all, but they seem like a bonus for buying the controller :p

yeah that's right...you should get Disaster: Day of Crisis instead of Mario Party 8

Mario Strikers Charged will be coming this March too! oh yeahhhh!

March has a great lineup of games ready to be launched.It wouldnt suprise me if a couple gmes were pushed back till April.I mean launching Mario strikers,Mario Party,Mario Gallaxy,and Blazing Angels i mean why realese so many great games in one month.When a normal consumer only buys about 2 games a month or 3 at the most.
But I to would buy Disaster Day of Crisis before Mario Party aswell.Project hammer also comes out soon aswell not sure when but its close.

Definately get a game when a good one comes out. I dunno about all of those games coming out in spring, Ive heard that its not official yet. But you should wait for a game for sure.

Thats exactly what I was thinking these are just random guesses so don't go planning your whole life around it

Do I have to follow you everywhere correcting your misleading and false fact because I really don't want to
1.Nintendo has not released and a release date at all and I'm no rocket scientist but I think Nintendo would tell us before they told IGN
and 2. The people at IGNare just estimating there is every chance it will be released then but it is just a guess and IGN is a load crap.

So stop spreading you bullshit and trying to pass it of as a fact:mad2:

Back