People who are getting their Wii's on Sunday

Does anyone know any shipment dates for Canada, I live in Calgary Alberta, went to 4 places last sunday and no one has even got a shipment :(

The Great said:
Isn't that 5 times as many as they have sold and that would mean only 4 times the number sold have yet to hit the shelves?

Also it may just be me but it is way to cold to be waiting outside in line to get a Wii.

Well, math was never my strong point...that's what I get for trying to show off. ;)

It was a cold morning...but I had great motivation: my wife challenged me that I wouldn't be able to get my hands on one before Christmas w/o paying the exorbitant Ebay prices. It took me less than a week.

Ha! Score one for the big guy!

cidbearit said:
Well, math was never my strong point...that's what I get for trying to show off. ;)

It was a cold morning...but I had great motivation: my wife challenged me that I wouldn't be able to get my hands on one before Christmas w/o paying the exorbitant Ebay prices. It took me less than a week.

Ha! Score one for the big guy!

Proving your wife wrong is acceptable motivation. Haha Now if she only will play it with you.

Did you try your target? Last time I went (before this sunday's "relaunch") they had plenty wiimotes on the shelves but they ran out of the classic controller.

Back