People who are getting their Wii's on Sunday

Just came back from CC & Target. Not a single person. So I'm gonna catch some ZZzz's and try around 3.

NrgUser said:
There's already people at my local Best Buy, talked to a few on the way out. eBay ftl

I hope your best buy isn't in California, cause i know the best buy's here don't have any

oh damn...peopel camping out already? i was gonna go early at like 6 AM, but if people are camping, that's gonna suck....

Just swung by the Carmel Mountain Circuit City in San Diego...already a dozen people camped outside at 2am (In case anyone else was thinking of hitting this one up in the morning...head out now!). Heading back up myself...goodluck campers!

Got to my local Circuit City at 5am, saw 4 people there. Decided to wait in the car (it's FREEZING outside). Around 6am, I notice the line is starting to build, so I get out of the car and claim my spot. At 6:20, I realize I had forgotten my jacket (and gloves) at home, and I was freezing. I had the lady next to me reserve my spot (thank you, whoever you are!), as I ran home to grab a jacket and such.

A little after 8:00, the manager came out and told us there were only 15 Wiis available (the stock list here said there would be 54...). I got voucher #9, =D

~Salad

GOT MY Wii !!!

Woke up at 430 got to circuit city at 5 nobody there. waited until 630 when i noticed there was a target across the street. Went to Target. There were only 6 wii's and I was 5 :D. The people in line were really awesome and fun to hang out with. I bought zelda but they didnt have any extra controllers. Well good luck to everyone else!!!

Yeah got my wii too. Got to circuit city at 7:45 and tickets were handed out at 8. I was number 16 of 20. It was freezing out which is why nobody it was easy to get one.

Stayed up all night, went down to Target at 6. They have 80 or so and I was 53 in line with 3 of my friends. We're all happy :)

I'm at circuit city now typing from my sidekick, I'm #1 on the vouchers I'm pretty happy because I didn't have to wait all night I just got here 30 minutes ago :)

my circuit city closed like year ago, and the closest one is an hour away, damn! Got to my target at 8:30 already sold out. the guy said people were camping out since 2am.

my experience this morning was great. i got up at 6am and made it to target around 6:30am. there was already some people waiting, and I was 12th in line. they had 18 wii's thankfully. the best part was that an employee came out and gave us all cards with numbers on them so we didn't have to stand out there anymore. got my wii and am very happy!!!

got one and zelda, man they have so many probably 200+ theres so hope for you snoozers don't worry! get to a CC or target asap

Back