Playing for over 400hrs!!!

want 2 be the best in the world. by the way, now it's around 420hrs.

420 is a lot but its your life do what you want :p as long as your having fun. I remember when me and my friend used to try to get everyones sphere grid filled in FF10. We played for 5 weeks all night every friday so I know what its like.

420 hours! Dang, do something else! I'm 15, but I can't do much at all. Basicly all I do is watch tv, except school, which is 4 hours a day 3 days a week. I don't have any new games, so I mostly watch TV. And before you say go out and do something, I can't. I have a bad illneess which I can't go out and do a lot. It really sucks.

Anyway, you can go out and do stuff out of the house. Just go away from Wii for once.

zapasant93 said:
well hang with friends, do something..............study, sports, video games shouldnt really be played so much, its really bad for you
hes young, if anything this is the time to do what hes doing.

You understand that point every one is trying to get across is that 427 hours of video games is NOT cool, right? Is this a cry for help?

Chase&Fred said:
I had my first girlfriend when I was in 3rd grade... <.<
thats cool but maybe hes smart enough to realize having a girlfriend before puberty means absolutely nothing.

^^truth................................................andy, relize we dont think your cool, playing a mario sports game for 8 hrs isnt cool, its about as bad as spending frieday night with your buddies playing dungeons and dragons

i don't care what you guys say... hope you know that. aren't you spending ur whole day on wiichat? hmm?

If you don't care what we say, then why are you bragging to us?

And no, I'm not spending my whole day on wiichat, I'm posting on wiichat while I play some virtual console games to unwind after a stressfull 24 hour shift. :) But, I'm not going to be playing for 8 hours, blow off my girlfriend, then post on an internet forum that I'm the best at Gunstar Heros, but I don't care what they all think of me!

*Deep breath*

Calm blue oceans, calm blue oceans.

Back