Playstation 2 Price

im all for buying a ps2. i used to have one but its at my dads somewhere we havent spoken in 3+ years so i might as well kiss it goodbye.

ive been thinking of buying one on ebay....cheap like 80$ or so.

WiiZero said:
LMFAO where to start

1. PS3 makes PS2 games look much worse than they do on PS2
2. I wouldn't pay an extra $500 for worse graphics
3. I'll use TMNT as an example it came to PS2, 360 and Wii; need I say more
4. No guitar hero for you
5. 360 is believed to have better graphics
5. just becaus it's on blu-ray dosn't make it longer or better just newer oh and worse
6. Just leave
1. Ask Cel, he has a PS3, he doesnt just talk nonesense, and says the PS3 makes PS2 games look better. Its not just me, ask anyone who updated their PS3. Playing a PS1/2 game in 1080p is really very cool.

2. Define "worse".

3. Yes, please do. Why is TMNT so important?

4.Thats not bad considering how many xbox games dont work on the 360. So one game doesnt work and you start to cry? Cheer up buddy, im sure they will fix that. Here, have a tissue.

5. If thats what you believe. Some people believe in the tooth fairy too, i guess that makes her real then.

5(I guess, 5 comes after 5, you do believe in the tooth fairy) Once again, define "worse".

6. Nah im good. Havent done anything wrong and only expressed my opinion, which unlike you isnt false statements that make no sense.

Last edited:
Loose Cannon is definitely right on track...Look in your newspaper classifieds. I deliver a paper called The Action Shopper, specifically for classifieds and I see used PS2s in there all the time with games, and they never rocket over $100. I actually was ready to buy a ps2 and DDR for the girlfriend until I found out it was coming for Wii :D

Back