Pokemon X/Y

Splash king said:
Only three types resist Normal (Rock, Ground and Steel) and one immune to it (Ghost).

Hate to say this but... Normal hit ground just fine but u got the rest right! Good job.

However, most of the sp att pokemon I use can learn focus blast. I can list them if you want. ( cuz i'm too pro at pokemon ).

It may be innacurate, but sometimes it's worth the risk. Like stone edge.

Don't patronize me. -_- Was half asleep when I posted that, so I herped a tad, then derped some more. Same; I am derping around more than I could ever. Earlier, I thought Shadow was a type. (Giratina, I forgot about Giratina!)*facepalm* Anyway...

Last edited:
Y r u all half asleep? Also is there a thread to challange other pokemon players to a game? If so post a link for me pleaes, thanks.

I most certainly know inaccurate moves can be worth the risk; I've had many a Tyranitar on my teams, after all. :lol: The contrary wasn't my point though. My point was that inaccuracy makes Focus Blast almost useless against Blissey, even if the user was boosted. The Normal type would have t' be at +4, maybe even +6 Special Attack to OHKO for Magikarp's sake. If it's not gonna one-shot Blissey, it can switch in, paralyze with Thunder wave and maybe possibly evem heal off the damage if it's really lucky due to the move's inaccuracy/being fully paralyzed.

Also is there a thread to challange other pokemon players to a game? If so post a link for me pleaes, thanks.

http://www.wiichat.com/forum/pokemon/37867-official-battle-thread-page17.html

Knocks 'em down to 25% speed, essentially leavin' every Poke at a Slowbro's pace. And no, I don't mean that literally ya smartass(es). :p

Aerodactyl trolls at that statment, along with 2 bugs.

Aerodactyl trolls at that statment, along with 2 bugs.
Barely. Aerodactly tops at a speed of 394, while most Slowbro are at a speed of 96. If you add even a few EV's, though, it will go up.

394/4 = 98.5

So max speed Aerodactyl barely outspeeds neutral speed Slowbro. Ninjask after two speed boosts sits at 230 speed, about as fast as max speed Machamp. Not much of an accomplishment. Accelgor is just a bit better then Aerodactyl.

And Aerodactly isn't the only Pokemon with base 130 speed and higher. Crobat, Jolteon, and Mewtwo have base 130 speed too, and Electrode sits at a crazy 140. Accelgor's base speed is 145 and Ninjask's is 160.

Paralysis, the destroyer of every fast Pokemon, with few exceptions. Like Swellow, thanks to Flame/Toxic Orb.

Last edited:
Still faster though, hence there was no need for a long post, if I wanted to, I could have just said use jolteon, as thuderwave is ineffective against it, and let's face it, no one uses stun spore.

Still faster though, hence there was no need for a long post, if I wanted to, I could have just said use jolteon, as thuderwave is ineffective against it, and let's face it, no one uses stun spore.
You could use it, certain Pokemon that don't get Sleep Powder (like Whimsicott) like it. Oh, and Body Slam.

Back