poo

wiiCrazy said:
yeah right like you REALLY knew this.
Not tryin to flame but i have a HARD time believing that you considered this to be common knowledge. (I can hear Dwight from "the office" saying the above quote lol). It would sound like this :

Ummm... excuse me noob, but everytime i post something on here people say "oh, use the search button" and ****. I did know this... and have known it for ages... my cousin Damo told me about it... He's next door neighbour is a massive nerd and said to Damo "Does ur Wii mote really have "poo" written on the side of it?" ... my cousin laughed and didn't believe him until he checked... then his neighbour told him what i said above in that post.

Believe me or not, i don't give a ****... but im not claiming to be the one to discover it or anything, just saying that i thought all u guys would've known...

Pecky said:
I study photography too, and let me tel you there is nothing worse than losing ANY prints. All my digital are backup'ed on 3 mediums. Internal Hard Drive, External Drive and DVD. I make 2 copies of all hard copies. And especially dark room chemical prints I make 2 or 3 of each. takes longer but Ive had too many bad experiences losing prints :mad2:

Lol nice one, think i'll do that next year.. if i pass :eek:

Back