Possible mic to chat online in a game

wii_fanatic said:
Just so you know it is now realeased that ssbb will not have a headset they are just having little pre set messages you can send in game.

For now. :cool:

Warrior said:
@sensesfail. your not serious are you? Nintendo have released a headset for the DS, so why wouldnt thy do it for the wii? there isnt an excuse in the world that nintendo could give for not giving us voice chat soon. otherwise they would be lying, since theres already one on the DS.

Niintendo will most probably either use bluetooth for their headst, or connect it through the wiiremot + nunchuck slot. They will find a way lol.

it's just not going to happen, thats the way i see it. they havent even rumored about it. they even said (if im not mistaken) in a press conference tehy werent planning on it anytime in the near future. but dont quote me on that last part, it's a vague memory.

besides, the Wii can do just fine without voice chat. the DS does it, that headset is for pokemon, and that's about it as far as DS games go.

on another thought, what if nintendo DID release it but none of the games supported chat much like the ds (theres probably a total of 5, right?) lol how mad would that make everybody?

Well if they released it early enough, instead of waiting until MOST of the games are already released... then developers would incorporate the headset.

But with all the Super Security Nintendo has gone through to NOT allow this... I don't see them doing a 180 and suddenly releasing it.

I think that Nintendo should require a credit card to "OPEN" up the online capabilities of the Wii. If your 18 or have parental permission, why not open the console to more online tools?

Limiting the console like this makes me feel like a 12 year old.

It would be good if wii had voice recognition ability. It could be useful in some games. The mic could easily fit in the wiimote, Just a thought...

Back