Possible Shooting at my school

South Park

Timmy!!
Dec 5, 2007
Earth
Dont know if this is the right place but police where everywhere looking for two teens that threatened to shoot the school at Dec. 18! I'm a little worried they can actually do this. Should I go to school and take chances or stay home?

mushroomedmario said:
uhhh there's an excuse not to go to school.....and you're questioning it?
Yeah lol, dont go. Even if you think its a joke, dont tell your parents that. Tell them you think its for real and dont go.

mushroomedmario said:
uhhh there's an excuse not to go to school.....and you're questioning it?

I love my school, I have cool classes(except English >.>) and tons of friends and plus I see my GF there. I have like 10 absents already and my dad would probally hit me if I dont go.

mushroomedmario said:
well see if there is a lot of people going, if there isn't, than don't go, cause a)it will be boring and b)your chances of getting shot are higher..

I heard a lot of people werent going and some were a little scared.

Oh yeah... But then again, there's a high chance of it being that date since X-mas is the week after it. So I doubt it's going to be later.

South Park said:
I love my school, I have cool classes(except English >.>) and tons of friends and plus I see my GF there. I have like 10 absents already and my dad would probally hit me if I dont go.

well spend the day going to the movies or something with your girlfriend

If I were you I would avoid going to school for that day. Also, I'm pretty sure that your parents would understand.

Your dad shouldn't be hitting you under any circumstances, let alone staying home from school to avoid potentially getting shot.

The same thing happened at my high school, there were messages in all of the washrooms saying "On Wednesday _____ _____ 2005 everyone will die. Canada's Columbine will own the news" or something, I forget what exactly.
But yeah, you better believe I stayed home from school that day. I pretty much knew nothing would go down, but it was a lovely excuse to sleep in...plus getting shot is really not the way I want to die...so I took precausions (sp?).

Back