PS2 games still coming out

FSUMercerian17

WiiChat Member
Jan 10, 2007
Mercer University
Wii Online Code
4196-3528-4722-8867
I just saw that Manhunt 2 will be coming to the Wii (SWEET!), the PSP, and the PS2? I still hear of a number of games that are coming to the PS2 like God of War 2 and now Manhunt 2. How much is this hurting the PS3? Is it just that it would be too troublesome to recode a game for the PS3 when it was meant for the PS2?

Since there are barely any PS3's out there, really, then it isn't really smart just to make for the PS3. The PS2 is still selling well, most likely will for a while, and will stay afloat because Dev's pretty much HAVE to make games for the PS2 if they want the sales.

True it makes sense cause these are companies who want to make money, but if they don't start putting serious effort into the PS3 then I don't see how it will catch up tot eh Wii and 360.

I'm getting a PS2 game in the near future. FF12. I need a filler while I wait for more (good) online games to launch in March and onward.

PLus ive heard the ps2 will be getting anothe rprice drop to $100. I think its $129 now. When you have a system that has sold over 100 million consoles you are gonna develope games for it.

You also forgot to mention Burnout Dominator and Brother's In Arms: Hell's Highway. After those releases, the Ps2 will pretty much be getting movie titled games, followed by many games going into the Greatest Hits.

ps2 is lyk the main console. Most people would have it, if not everyone.
The people who cant get next gen systems for whatever reason need entertainment 2!!!!

Back