PS3 Better than 360, Heres the Reasons

vagrant said:
Bill Gates is probably one of the best businessmen in our generation. He knows what he is doing. As does Intel.

very true but his gaming industry is also hot but not the hotest

nintendoo beats it by a long shots

theres more to videogames than graphics

i hate how these threads, the main poster who makes himself look like a jackass, dosent reply to his replies

Alright I just got back, how bout you all stfu, because you guys are sayin im bias to the 360? Your morons, since the 360 is a gfx powerhouse and the sony is more powerful its better, end of story. Also, RPG's are where its at on Sony, who cares about halo its one good game, with PS3 just look at the lineup of games FF13,MGS,Tekken, *drools*

NintendoGamer said:
Alright I just got back, how bout you all stfu, because you guys are sayin im bias to the 360? Your morons, since the 360 is a gfx powerhouse and the sony is more powerful its better, end of story. Also, RPG's are where its at on Sony, who cares about halo its one good game, with PS3 just look at the lineup of games FF13,MGS,Tekken, *drools*

If you want to make your point you're going to have to make a better line than "RPG's are where its at". And seeing as how only 2 out of 3 games you listed are PS3 exclusive, and one being a rpg, I'd say that point was pretty retarded also.

You would have been better off with the truth. You think ps3 is better because your mommy bought you a ps3 and you never had a 360, but you want to feel like big **** because you have the saleslacker of the next gen.

Last edited:
I walked into a best buy the other day and i seen a whole wall of ps3s,people going about there buisness ignoring them.
this holiday season they sold 2million 360s,1.8 million wiis,and ps3 didnt even get to a million.
Am i the only one sick of people making threads of "ps3 vs wii and,ps3 vs 360"?this has to end we all know xbox and nintendo rule so just quit on sony already.
p.s. to you who think blu ray will catch on,think psp with umd.Eactly the same with bluray and ps3.
psp vs ds,nintendo won cause they had the games and better appeal,with no movies or anything,and yet sony lost.
Same thing with ps3,there using all the power thy can,but still can't touch nintendo.

like it or hate it,Iam right.

ya I really don't get why the **** people even try to compare them. Either you like the ps3 or you don't, either you like the xbox 360 or you don't, either you like the wii or you don't. Different people with different preferences.

NintendoGamer said:
just because the ps3 is more powerful its better? LOL! you should have just kept leaving this thread alone in shame instead of coming back
and tekken is coming to 360, 99% sure, since the same guy who gave the tip virtua fighter was coming to 360 gave this one, and he was right about virtua fighter

one good game?
gears of war?
saints row?
cod2????

JUST 1 GOOD GAME?

p.s. your also stupid because bias towards a 360 would mean your pro-it

Last edited:
The PS3 had the worst launch day games I had ever seen. I mean come on! I have an Xbox 360, and they are awesome!

The PS3 also costs a lot! Even with the accesories. Why are including the intercooler in the 360? That thing sucks!

If you dont have a 360 shut up, and do some research!

And the ----- can a game system not have rumble!!!!! I mean RUMBLE is so ..... rumbly!

Yo_oY

Last edited:
SteelersYOYO said:
The PS3 had the worst launch day games I had ever seen. I mean come on! I have an Xbox 360, and they are awesome!

The PS3 also costs a lot! Even with the accesories. Why are including the intercooler in the 360? That thing sucks!

If you dont have a 360 shut up, and do some research!

And the ----- can a game system not have rumble!!!!! I mean RUMBLE is so ..... rumbly!

Yo_oY
i couldnt imagine gears of war without rumble (shudders at the thought)

So because the PS3 is "faster" its better then the xbox?

So you mean to tell me, that the TOP of the line computer these days that can a run a game flawlessly, VS a computer thats just under its spects that runs the game BETTER then Flawlessly is worst?

Dude your so full of **** and stupid..you got daddy issues man.

Listen, i work for my money, and im not bias to one system, i could get all 3, but i decided, ps3 for 650$....or a xbox and a wii for 600.....

Like seriously man.

Sony blows, they are not a gaming company, even there PSP blows.

Again man. Read trough all the posts, and reply to everyones argument, with a VALID reason, not just, "its faster, so its better"
Thats not an argument.

PS3, no rumble
PS3, BluRay sucks
PS3 you play your games on the same laser the bluray player uses for movies, ITS GONNA WEAR FASTER.

ppl who want HD movies got the HD DVD drive for the xbox,its used for MOVIES only.

Hell when Vista comes out, you can buy a 200$ HD DVD drive for your COMPUTER. CHEAPER THEN ANYTHING....

I hate bill gates, but he's got the market, and nintendo has a totaly different market.

Sony is competing with both. not gonna happen.

*****if this gets posted more then once, there was a database issue just a second ago, heads up ;)

I didn't read all the pages except for this one, so if i'm repeating...let's hope that it gets through the hard headed guy who made this thread. :p

1) I nvr want to see one of these threads ever again, but ppl do it because they think they have a good point (which they almost nvr do, take this one for example).

2) My sister's boyfriend buys a year's worth of xbox live for $30, not $50 (if you're talking about buying it for good, sry, I don't own an xbox, just play on them at friend's houses).

3) The Xbox has and always will have better games than the PS3

4) Like many have said, Billy is a smart man, he knows what he's doing. If you break up everything into seperate packages, it gives the buyer the option of buying if they want it or not (looks at the blu-ray in the PS3).

5) The close race is and will be between the Wii and 360, PS3 just bombed this gen. Get over it all you ppl that are loyal to Sony or try to protect them....instead of trying to protect Sony's dumbass decision, just hope for next gen, that's all you can do now...

(and finally) 6) 360 is better than the PS3...duh.

you stated the ps3 north american price but in japan, i heard it has open pricing (it means that the store can charge however much they want) so the ps3 can get a hell of alot more expensive than 700$.

elmo_999 said:
you stated the ps3 north american price but in japan, i heard it has open pricing (it means that the store can charge however much they want) so the ps3 can get a hell of alot more expensive than 700$.
any store can in NA can charge how ever much they want too...

Back