PS3? I think its a Joke!!!

Axtlar said:
yeah...speaking of grills I heard about 2 guys who modified their PS3 into a grilling machine: for T-bones and sausages just to make fun of the PS3, haha! what a joke
didnt some guys turn their gamecube into a lunchbox? id love to walk into school with that :thumbsup:

asdfnick said:
didnt some guys turn their gamecube into a lunchbox? id love to walk into school with that :thumbsup:
Oh yeah you're right..I would too! that would be an idiolization..but eating the meat grilled on the ps3 would make you sick I bet

Axtlar said:
Oh yeah you're right..I would too! that would be an idiolization..but eating the meat grilled on the ps3 would make you sick I bet
i heard someone at my work warmed their lunch up inside their car by putting it under the hood and letting the engine heat it up. I bet it tastes worse than that.

asdfnick said:
i heard someone at my work warmed their lunch up inside their car by putting it under the hood and letting the engine heat it up. I bet it tastes worse than that.
ugh yeah, disgusting

i might be tearing the ps3 to shreads but thats how i feel about it if u want to buy then dont let me put u off it!:thumbsup: :cornut:

Nfanboy said:
I'm with Axtlar. Sony's the devil. PS3 sucks crap. All the rest of you don't belong on this site if you talk like the PS3 is god's decendet.

personally i think the wii is da best but u shouldnt say they dont belong on this websit3 because if they didnt why is there a ps3 fourm

i am def an Nintendo fan but let the pawns for the world follow the PS3. We r the Knights of Nintendo! plus, if you reli thought nintendo was so great then u wouldnt have to act 'tough' and try n prove something that is fact! i think its time to grow up and let people make their own decisions!
Nintendo will never become bankrupt because they make billions from Pokemon in Japan so dont worry if theyre console doesnt take off. Also sony wont become bankrupt either cause they sell loads stuff than just a games console.

time will tell which is a more popular games console. Price effects everything

PS3 doesnt suck in reality...u couldnt make as gd a games console! i still prefare Nintendo for gameplay and story value!

But Nintendo has sold over 5 times as many Wiis as PS3s. And Nintendo makes profit off their consoles, so Nintendo has made the most money off Wii. So I don't won't any crap from you ****in Sony lovers

Nfanboy said:
But Nintendo has sold over 5 times as many Wiis as PS3s. And Nintendo makes profit off their consoles, so Nintendo has made the most money off Wii. So I don't won't any crap from you ****in Sony lovers
why should we care about money they made?

i hate the way people say sales talk. they dont whoever says that is arragent. a best console should be the one that produces the best games and is the most popular.Sales arent the same as popularity people might buy the console and hand it back cause they dont like it. I still love the wii but i dont make fun of people because they prefer something else.
Mii prefers the wii other people may not and i respect there opinons the i h8 360 post i made earlier was a joke it was obviouisy not taken that way.

i assume wot ur tryin to describe, Wii_BrEnDo2007, is maturity!:thumbsup:

Major Tom said:
Sony said the PS3 has system lock. I've been to EBgames and gamestop they say the same thing. That's why they don't sell used PS3 games.

Well tell me this, would a place like this http://www.gamefly.com/ps3/ rent out PS3 games if it only worked on one system??? I think not!

i dont no wot 'ya dig' means...ill assume its a compliment lol

Back