Ps3, Question about its pricing

NintendoGamer

WiiChat Member
Nov 25, 2006
Does the cables come with it? cause im not gonna shell over another $80-100 for just the cables, xbox360 would be $200 cheaper that way

Comes with some cables, but you'll need to buy a HD cable if you want to play it on a HDTV.. and they're not $80-100, they're like.. $20.

What games do you like that are coming out only for PS3, and what games do you like that are coming out only for 360, buy the one that will have your favourite games

Yeah I know, but for me the games are almost equal, and Ive heard way too many instances of 360s breaking down , but the online seems better than the ps3s. Although, I would like to use blu-ray and ps3home.

lol well I still dunno what you should get... you do get some 3 year warranty thing with the 360 now I think... but if you do like watching movies I'd say get the PS3, you could get the 40gb PS3 if you don't want to spend so much money, I think it's $399, meh, I dunno, your choice.

NintendoGamer said:
Yeah I know, but for me the games are almost equal, and Ive heard way too many instances of 360s breaking down , but the online seems better than the ps3s. Although, I would like to use blu-ray and ps3home.

They say that some improvements to PSN are comming soon.

I love my PS3.

Back