PSWii60.

Marioman said:
Richies...
I'm $200,000 in debt.. Everything about my Wii system was bought used. I can't wait until someone buys Super Mario Galaxy, beats it, then puts it on eBay.

I normally add a few extra weeks onto official release dates so I know when I'll be able to purchase a used copy:

Super Mario Galaxy - 11/26/2007
Super Smash Bros. Brawl - 2/24/2008

Last edited:
eeh you rate 360 just for its red ring which doesnt even happen as often now and not for its contents??! but you rate the other 2 for their contents!!

Current PS2Wii60 owner, soon to be PS2/3Wii60Owner

Wii: 7/10
-It's a okay console so far. Many people point out that the Wii has sold over 10 million Wii's, but that doesn't show me anything. The Wii in the beginning was great fun with Zelda, Wii Sports, and SSX Blur. After a couple of months I expected to see some good titles that would keep my interest for at least 2 weeks or more, but I haven't gotten that yet. The Wii can be improved on, just listen to the customers Nintendo!

X360: 9/10
-From the start to now the console has brought in solid titles, great online, and top-notch graphics. I've enjoyed the games that I've played and I still play many of the games that were released when the X360 first came out (mostly for online). Even though the difference between the Xbox and the 360 isn't huge, it brought in a great amount of games and upgraded features.

PS3: N/A
-The PS3 is a very very promising system and I see a bright future for the system. This system cannot be passed on and will sell many in the near future. No score for this one since I do not own one yet.

Last edited:
daviduk200 said:
well i have

PS3
Wii
Xbox360
Ps2
Gamecube
Xbox
PS1
N64
Snes

Gameboy
Gameboy colour
Gameboy pocket
Gameboy advance
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS lite

PSP

3 PC's
2 Laptops

and like 100 mobile phones.

and im not even rich lol
0_o

riiiiight. . . . .

naisatoh said:
I'm $200,000 in debt..

I said to myself "If he/she is under 25, I'm assuming Med or Law student at a decent school". As if my magic, your profile confirms this! Congrats, not a better way to get in debt.

Hell, my wife was still paying off her school loan (CMU) since we've been together.

Funny, I work with quite a few doctors, and they're some of the most frugal people I know!

~DT

straight up wii owner

iseriously dislike both other systems mainly because many owners of the 360 and ps3 do not know the intelligent graphics,gameplay and most importantly games of the brightest of all nintendo consoles

daviduk200 said:
well i have

PS3
Wii
Xbox360
Ps2
Gamecube
Xbox
PS1
N64
Snes

Gameboy
Gameboy colour
Gameboy pocket
Gameboy advance
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS lite

PSP

3 PC's
2 Laptops

and im not even rich lol

You should wear a crown that says, "I am not rich but I have all these gaddam consoles"

I'm probably dirt poor compare to you then :p

daviduk200 said:
well i have

PS3
Wii
Xbox360
Ps2
Gamecube
Xbox
PS1
N64
Snes

Gameboy
Gameboy colour
Gameboy pocket
Gameboy advance
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS lite

PSP

3 PC's
2 Laptops

and im not even rich lol

I think I hate you...^_^

daviduk200 said:
well i have

PS3
Wii
Xbox360
Ps2
Gamecube
Xbox
PS1
N64
Snes

Gameboy
Gameboy colour
Gameboy pocket
Gameboy advance
Nintendo DS
Nintendo DS lite

PSP

3 PC's
2 Laptops

and im not even rich lol
dont let this face fool you, i am impressed.

Back