Purchasing GC controllers

cif said:
i just got 2 gamecube controllers for £10 off ebay, they are not official but they are perfect design, exactly the same as the nintendo ones, im sure if you check the us ebay you can find the same, not sure how reliable they are though

Yeap, I was just about to mention that. I got 2 off of ebay as well for $20 SHIPPED. They're 3rd party controllers but are wired, have the original design and feel just like the original ones. I guess the real test will begin once brawl releases. Still a good buy in my opinion for 2 GC controllers.

Cheers

my bro bought 2 for 25 bucks each, 1 didn't work we took it back tho.

cif said:
i just got 2 gamecube controllers for £10 off ebay, they are not official but they are perfect design, exactly the same as the nintendo ones, im sure if you check the us ebay you can find the same, not sure how reliable they are though

Don't mean to be negative or anything, but those controllers will probably suck. I've used a vast variety of 3rd party controllers (my friends all seem to think they're a good deal) and I've never come across one that works nearly as well as an official one.

Back