Pwning in Memorial

MYSTERION

A n00b Pwnzer
Feb 25, 2011
Washington, DC
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
When you become a hero go up to one of the sniper spots and lay a mine. When alot of people come position yourself so that when they turn the corner you can blow them up or shoot them. Try to lay the mine where the enemy's cant see it intil its too late, and try to use one mine at a time. The other day I was doing this alot and my temmates came too, so like the whole team was in a small room and when an enemy turned the corner it was an awesome firing squad. P.S. dont be exposed from behind in the room so people outside cant shoot you. you can getlike 15 killstreaks consecutivly if you are skilled at it.

Let me know what you think, and your experiances doing this :yesnod:

my bro does the same thing

whever me and my bro play i call him and tell him to go hero so we can set the other team up he never dies as hero

You are correct this is a very good strategy for memorial and prolly the only one where you even have a chance of surviving as hero for atleast a few good minutes. I would add that you should to the tower with just the one set of stairs that leads up. You can strafe in the middle up top looking for anyone to come rushing in. Also you are sheilded from grenades.

However this only usually works really well when playing noobs. Any good player or team of players can still impose their will and get ya. I always roll with remote mines for situations like these. A couple grenades take out the proxies and remotes take out the helpers and the hero...if not my strata does :)

If you go to whee Mi6 starts off crouch on the stairs and lay a proxie on the side they can come in, and wait. walk back and forth on top of the stairs I did this once and got 1758 XP or somthing like that. its really usefull when ur tem keeps heroing and dies in 2 seconds.

username:a10 year old

lvl:48

FC:345679937405

Back