Rate the last person you Brawled

they didnt use it twice or even three times!
it was more like...at least 9 times using the same attack/combo that is spamming if you cant tell.

Yeah i use all (if not almost all) moves from my mains yet this kid (RZT) who was getting ripped apart, kept calling me it. It was just annoying

If he's on WiiChat maybe he'll read this l0l

Edit 2 l0l: Envek 9/10-- laggy matches, definitely a rematch when you're not falling asleep Envek..

Last edited:
hey GiOo i'll rate you
8/10 but the match was laggy so i couldnt risk using my other combos just dont tell any1 who i use please.its a secret well not really its just sword and sometimes fox people.

I keep hearing the term 'spam' but what exactly classifies spam. I understand it's the repeated use of a move or few moves but is there a boundary? In other words, what is the formal line that divides spam from brawling.

Using the same tactic over and over again is spamming. Skilled players use a variety of tactics.

There is no formal line. The boundary depends on the tolerance level of the player. There are only the broader levels of blatant spamming and "legitimate" play that are largely accepted. For instance, using Pikachu's Thunder all the time is considered spamming to nearly all players and someone mixing up their approaches, edgeguarding, and such is considered a "legit" player.

Yeah I can't play in laggy situations either. Another time we'll settle it Envek

Bio: Thanks for elaborating. (And we still haven't brawled l0l)

Bio: Thanks for elaborating. (And we still haven't brawled l0l)

This is probably because I haven't touched Brawl in like a week.

I should be online tonight. Just tell me what time you'll be on (and tell me what your current time is, as well, for time zone purposes).

This is probably because I haven't touched Brawl in like a week.

I should be online tonight. Just tell me what time you'll be on (and tell me what your current time is, as well, for time zone purposes).

Damn talk about miscommunication l0l. I can only play during the week because I am at my house but weekends Im at my parents house and there is no wii, only ps3 and xbox.

Maybe during the week sometime we can play. I am from New Jersey EST

Lmao, those were some fun FFAs/team battles.

King 10/10, epic playing as usual. We're tag partners for good reason; we kick ass. :lol: There's only one problem, though... Your Wolf is spammier than spem (very close to... something o_o), offbrand spam. Cut down on the D-smash, seriously. >.>;;; I saw you doing 3 D-smashes regularly, all one after another... If not, 2.

@tila 9/10: We havn't brawled before, so I didn't know what to expect... you're good though, no doubt. Since I'm assuming who you use is still a "secret", I won't go into detail. Either way, you did well. Just not overly well, since I was regularly kicking your ass. >_>; You're good either way though, GGs.

Surge 1/10: Eegh... You seem to enjoy spamming, very very much... which is just plain annoying. The ironic thing is that you're even bad at spamming, which is just... epic fail material. Even without the spamming, you're not very good. I think this is partially why blue team won every single match. You need some training man...

Speaking of spamming, if I did any major repeating/spamming, I truly apologize about it. In team battles I zone out completely and just Brawl sort of subconciously, so I think I might of spammed a bit (I know I repeated a few of Meta's moves twice at multiple occasions). So again, I apologize.

My controller is messed up, so I don't really use Wolf anymore. I can't really use the attacks I use to use or it'll do the wrong move and just knock me off the edge and make me go in Free Fall Mode. I stopped using Wolf (because of that), but I throw him in if I play for over an hour.

The matches were really fun and I was really surprised you used R.O.B., CK.

KeV!n: 8/10 You use the same moves often and it's easy to predict. It's fun playing around, but I never go serious when playing you.

@tila: 9/10 The items got a little annoying and was hard to play when I was on the phone that once. I have to admit... your "lol" got really annoying when I was on the phone :p.

Surge: 5/10 It was really easy to read your attacks, but I know that was because of lag. You DCed 2-3 times, so I forgive the spam. When I use to get insanely bad lag all I'd do is spam projectiles and roll until I got a "clear zone."

CK: 10/10 I started using Meta Knight today and I remember why I use to use him... he's fun :D. You did really great, as usual, on all the matches. The last Jigglypuff one wasn't as great, but that's because it's Jigglypuff lol. I never realized how good Pit could be until I practiced with him and Meta Knight today. Maybe sometime you can teach me how to use Pit :p.

CK: 10.5/10
Yes you're goodest to me that is(for now). I don't think I need to explain here that you're an awesome player. and I'm looking forward to some more ass kicking from you. you got me good by edgehogging, your hard to predict and that makes everything more difficult, but I'm sure after some training and 1vs1 I'll catch up to you.

Kingslayer:8.7/10
You know what your doing?(wolf). And I hate your pikachu strait forward man, If friendly fire was on I think you would have KO'd your partner faster than you could KO us. Don't forget to thank CK for the protection he provided you to! I was to focussed on ck so I only payed attention when you where close to me! Overall you brawled good but the magic was missing I didn't see pro stuff like CK pulled off or am I wrong?

My lost partner in this lost 2vs2: 7/10
First off all I would like to thank you for staying aside me the hole time and for not leaving me alone with these two monsters, thx pall.
Its up to you for training so we can get one win to save us from humiliation :thumbsup:
Your brawl ratings are actually much lower (4/10) but you earned your points by sticking by your team mate! I think CK couldn't have noticed that!

I already explained the Wolf... my controller is messed up (because Pelican's suck), so I don't use him unless I've played over an hour. I mean one spam guy over an hour of playing isn't too big of deal.

Ya, the 2v2s were just practice. I didn't really try that much... and I don't want to go into detail, but I play a little differently in a real 2v2 match. If you guys had started to pose a challenge... things would of gotten a lot more serious :D.

I don't have any "pro" stuff... I'm not a pro. I'm decent and getting better, but I need more practice. I was only even able to use Meta Knight that well due to the fact the CK had done plenty of 1v1s with me. It allowed to see, to an extent, how to use him. I need to get timing down (badly) and then I'll see what happens :D.

I have to agree with you tila... you guys sticking around that long was really cool :D. Those were some fun matches.

My lost partner in this lost 2vs2: 7/10
First off all I would like to thank you for staying aside me the hole time and for not leaving me alone with these two monsters, thx pall.
Its up to you for training so we can get one win to save us from humiliation :thumbsup:
Your brawl ratings are actually much lower (4/10) but you earned your points by sticking by your team mate! I think CK couldn't have noticed that!

Ehh... I did rate too harshly. Sticking to the brawls like that takes balls, even when you're usually the first to lose all his stock. You both get respect points for continuing the fights until I myself was tired of Brawling. You've got balls of steel and the endurance of M2K.(... that sounded wrong)

I read your post after I posted mine, sorry!

I know we weren't a challenge obviously, maybe surge will get some practice or someone else would like to join with some decent skills, then we can do the serious matches.

thx for the compl. on us sticking around.:thumbsup:

In the end the fun is most impotent. lol

Back