Rate the last person you Brawled

Congrats to CKings. =]

Damn talk about miscommunication l0l. I can only play during the week because I am at my house but weekends Im at my parents house and there is no wii, only ps3 and xbox.

Maybe during the week sometime we can play. I am from New Jersey EST

I will keep that noted.

Ehh... I did rate too harshly. Sticking to the brawls like that takes balls, even when you're usually the first to lose all his stock. You both get respect points for continuing the fights until I myself was tired of Brawling. You've got balls of steel and the endurance of M2K.(... that sounded wrong)

Now that you mentioned it, I was usually the first one to lose all stock LOL but I didn't rate myself I'll do that in the end.
We really didn't have a strategy We were brawling to separately, no backing each others up, no combo's.
Maybe I was to focused on trying to pay you back 1/10 off what you were doing to me/us.LOL (I lose points for that one!)
therefore I apologies to surge I left him cold out I think.
I also noticed that you got the most KO's except for the one time where pikachu(hate, hate, hate) got 9 KO's.
@tila: 8/10

What are you talking about... CK and I tied KO's most of the time. It wasn't like I was doing nothing....

Anyway, Pikachu is my 2v2 character. I don't think CK used his 2v2 character... so it wasn't really fair that time.

P.S. I also hate playing Pikachu (so annoying lol).

Damn right you weren't doing nothing, we won through teamwork. :D I only used Meta once King, lol. I thought it'd be overkill if I kept choosing him, seeing as we kept winning.

Oh... now I remember. The ultimate teamwork KO... you grabbed (Bowser?) one of them and then I used Luigi's Up B in close range XD. That was such a great KO.

That KO was freaking epic, LOL. I was Meta. I grabbed someone else twice again but you were too slow... >.>;

There were more hilarious KOs I couldn't remember too, a shame I couldn't save the matches (longer than 3 minutes).

Ya, I never really use that move because it's too hard to hit with. That would be pretty fun to practice though XD.

Edit:

Had an official 2v2 match with CK against Bio / real-o. Then we had some fun 2v2s afterward.

Official 2v2 Matches: 10/10. We actually lost -.-... that means you guys are crazy good. Luckily, we were able to pick up the pace the next two matches. I was little surprised that you guys switched characters.

Fun 2v2 Matches:
10/10. They were really fun (except the R.O.B. one where I just completely spazzed out... not sure what I was doing lol) and it was also some decent practice.

Now individual ratings.

CK: 9.9/10 You did great, but your Olimar was a little weak :p. Probably because he's so different from other characters. That wasn't what got you -.1 though... it was because you didn't use Jigglypuff! I was waiting for it too, lol.

Bio / real-o: 9.5/10. Not sure who was who due to you guys using names like POOP. I just gave you an over-all rating. I wanted to give you a 10/10, but then you'd beat CK o_O.

King: 8/10. I completely spazzed out with my R.O.B. and on the first Official Match (mom had some weird music on and only got headphones on by 2nd match). I have no excuse for the R.O.B., though, I'm ashamed -.-. To bad I've only used Pit a few times... might of gotten the win on that fun match if I had practiced him a bit :p.

Last edited:
LOL I was POOP. I was ZSS and Pit in the friendlies. I figured using Bio all the time was boring, so I picked something else.

10/10 to everybody. Everyone played considerably well. LOL @ that Pokemon double KO.

Last edited:
It was Suicune Bio, Suicune. He blasted your asses to hell and back with Aurora Beam, LOL! I totally saved that replay for teh lulz.

King: 9/10. You played well King, but I felt like I had most of the burden during the matches. I usually ended up the last one, and if not, you usually lost... Then again, Bio's one hell of an opponent, fighting him 1v1 is often crazy. Either way though, we still pulled off some excellent team work, it's the reason we won the officials. :thumbsup:

I do have a nitpick though... Your Pit. It's... terrible, lol. U-smashes and D-smashes everywhere, a single F-smash would of pegged Bio and killed him during his many Sidestep dodges. My advice; cut down on sliding U-smashes and D-smashes in general, put in more F-smashes. More arrows too, lol. Speaking of terrible, I don't play Olimar, I sort of pulled him out of my ass randomly. XD

Real-o: 8.5/10. You played well, but amazingly in the first match. But afterwards, you sort of... lost it. You still won some matches, but you were suiciding all over the place and in general just not playing to your best ability. I'm honestly not sure if I'm overestimating you since it may of just been us playing badly, or if you were just having a bad day... Just dunno. Btw Diddy is cheap. ;D

Bio: 9.5/10. Well done as usual, excellent brawls. Somehow I was stealing recoveries from you left and right though, your ZSS seems very easy to gimp... You're slow on the Up B. >.>; No other complaints from me though. Although, is it me or were you playing a bit worse towards the end of the matches we had, though? It was still good either way, ofcourse. :thumbsup:

CK: ?/10. ... Lolwut? >.>
<.<

I can't rate myself, because I can't remember if I played badly or not. ... .-.

Bio: 10/10 - You were on your own at the end of a lot of the matches and still won a few of them. Particularly the last fun one. Nasty.

CK: 10/10 - Great as always. I don't think I've ever seen you use Olimar... F him lol. At least you weren't the type that just D-smashes and side special the whole time.

King: 9.6/10 - You were very good as well, it seems like you and CK have practiced some 2v2 and have some strategies down. I found your Pikachu to be a little spammy though... just a little.

Myself: 8/10 - Maybe I'm being a little hard on myself, but I think I could have done better. I always do lol. I did suicide a lot... I also barely saved myself from suiciding a lot lol.

Ya, I never used Pit before. I just started him two days ago when I realized he can be similar to Meta. Any tips you can give me would be nice :p.

I don't even sub Pit King, my own Pit isn't all that good. :lol: We can have some dittos sometime, but just remember my Pit's fighting style isn't the best. Bio was playing Pit really well, right? Maybe he can help you.

Yeah, I played Pit pretty well. I don't like him too much, though. I just use him since I adapted to his moveset so quickly.

Bio: 9.5/10. Well done as usual, excellent brawls. Somehow I was stealing recoveries from you left and right though, your ZSS seems very easy to gimp... You're slow on the Up B. >.>; No other complaints from me though. Although, is it me or were you playing a bit worse towards the end of the matches we had, though? It was still good either way, ofcourse. :thumbsup:

CK: ?/10. ... Lolwut? >.>
<.<

I can't rate myself, because I can't remember if I played badly or not. ... .-.

Thanks. LOL yeah you gimped me like crazy. ;_;

Yeah, it's not often that I get gimped so much, but I made a bunch of poor edgeguard choices. I don't think ZSS is as good with no Team attack because the team can edgeguard with more pressure, and if I can't tether it means I get gimped lol. LOL that gimp you did on me with MK in the 2nd official was just plain sad haha. Though if some of my moves seemed late (particularly in the 2v1s), it's because I also had some lag.

Regardless, I played terrible most of the way through, honestly, but it was still fun. =D

You were on top of your game, though. MK is nasty as usual. I dunno about that last match though. I was surprised you edgeguarded so much on that 2v1 lol.

Last edited:
What else is Falcon going to do, lol. No projectiles, and you know how rash and hasty of a player I am. :p

lol yeah.

Bio: 10/10 - You were on your own at the end of a lot of the matches and still won a few of them. Particularly the last fun one. Nasty.

lol thanks. You played well, too, real-o. Your Ike got REAL nasty sometimes. He is great to team up with. Make sure you taunt when it's safe, though. I think I saw you get KO'd a couple times while in the middle of a taunt lol.

Yeah the last match was crazy. When it got down to me and King I was exhausted. The whole time in my head I kept saying "what the hell, this isn't over yet??".

Back