Rate the last person you Brawled

Bio: 9/10

Nice matches, fast attacks I like that.
Hope I didn't disappoint him though, I still miss my two other characters so I only got to play with link against bio.

Last edited:
some girl named LEMON:4/10
some guy named smash:5/10
some guy named drei:8/10

Hm. I'm overdue this time.

FFAs (StarHero/Generalsma) - 9/10 - Those were pretty fun. I played horrible with Jigglypuff, though, haha.

BlueWhistler - 8/10 - Nice 1v1s. You have a pretty good Link. I think if you can work on your defensive game a bit, you'll be quite good.

wuwi - 9/10 - Good stuff. I don't know why you gave up in that one match on your last stock when you were Marth, though.

real-o - 10/10 - Great 1v1s.

FFAs (King/real-o) - 10/10 - Some of those were really funny. I SD'd soo many times with Sonic and Jigglypuff. That time where I gimped King yet he took me down with him was hilarious. You have a nice ROB, King.

the falcon/josh: 0.5 out of 10 no offense

LOL wow...

Last edited:
LOL yeah I saw you online but then you were brawling, so I went back to Basic Brawl =P.

Besides the offline CPU, I actually use Basic Brawl to help train my crappy characters. I'm sure this is probably the wierdest strategy anyone has ever heard, but it suits me pretty well. I'll be sure and Brawl with you sometime, GiOo, but today I'll be too busy to get online.

LOL yeah I saw you online but then you were brawling, so I went back to Basic Brawl =P.

I actually use Basic Brawl to train my crappy characters. I'm sure this is probably the wierdest strategy anyone has ever heard, but it suits me pretty well. I'll be sure and Brawl with you sometime, GiOo, but today I'll be too busy to get online.

Im on spring break so im available mostly during the week.

And yeah it is a weird strategy l0l but whatever works for you. I usually just use any and all characters.

Now my rating..

Zippo- 7/10-- Not bad but NO defense whatsoever so it was easy to just beat you down l0l

P.S. The lowest I give is 6/10 for effort, unless you spam l0l.

FFAs (King/real-o) - 10/10 - Some of those were really funny. I SD'd soo many times with Sonic and Jigglypuff. That time where I gimped King yet he took me down with him was hilarious. You have a nice ROB, King.

Ya, that was fun. I was just messing around, mainly, but some funny things did happen. I need to get a new controller, though, since mine keeps making me do the wrong move -.-. I can't even use Wolf anymore because his Side B and Up B wouldn't respond right.

I'll give it a 10/10, too. I'm glad you guys stayed long enough for me to get through almost all the characters I can somewhat "use." I need to practice a bit with Lucas... I couldn't save myself at all :p.

RZT-0/10

The reason for this rating is: After I beat him the first three times, he kept calling me a noob and a spammer. He was a sore loser;therefore, he gets a 0.

a person named ion not the wiichat admin i hope 5/10 he/she beat me 3 times and so did i but he/she spammed.ALOT
Derik 3/10 spambot spambot and he lost too.
ice 7/10 in an ffa i surprise him too much but 1on1 he tries too hard and spams without noticing....
What has happened to these brawlers?
so many spammers these days especially CANON!
i just cant go serious on spammers.:/

I keep hearing the term 'spam' but what exactly classifies spam. I understand it's the repeated use of a move or few moves but is there a boundary? In other words, what is the formal line that divides spam from brawling.

Though some people don't understand the difference between spamming and skill. If you use the same move twice in a row to get a kill... you might get called a spammer. For instance... if your in the air you can use two Down B's with Pikachu and get a KO, but a "noob" will say that's spamming.
To make sure your not spamming just make sure to diversify your moves. Some people tend to yell "SPAM" when they start losing. For instance, my friend came over today and I faced him as Pikachu. I used all the attacks (except Up A), but would use the Down A whenever he tried to dodge roll past me. Even though I used my Side B, B, and Side A more than my Down A, he said I was spamming the attack.
Truthfully, many people just want to say people are spammers. To not spam just try not to do an attack more than 3 times in a row and try to use virtually all of the characters moves. Though some characters are seen as cheap... and easily spammable (Pikachu, Falco, Mr. Game & Watch, Pit, MK, Snake, etc). Usually spamming refers to projectile or long range attacks.

Of course, as long as you know your not spamming... there isn't really a problem. I've played you before, Gi0o, and you don't spam.

Back