Rechargeable Batteries?

Desi_Wii_G

Welcome to the Good Life
Aug 14, 2007
Wii Online Code
8914-3870-7184-8437
Will this ruin a Wii-Mote? I just started using it and i was just wondering... Oh yea its the Duracell brand. =)

I've been using recharables for my wii remote and nothing gone wrong. I think its safe to use rechargeables.

I have been using rechargeable AA from the start (december) and no problems. Actually I get longer play time as I use the High/low output energizer rechargeables meant for digital cameras. :thumbsup:

Rechargeables are definitely the way to go. I've been using them all-along.

What sucks is peeling back the silicone skin far enough to change them when they need it. Not the easiest thing in the world...

Is better than using the chargers! You have to take the straps off for them and can't use the skins! Didn't really think that one thru did they!!!

Yeah rechargeable batteries are fine, but I just use normal ones.
The ones I have in now have lasted me quite a bit, but I guess it depends on the user.

it is either rechargable batteries or go to the 99p store aby buy 32 for 99p! they last for about 12-15 hours of gameplay! ...SORTED!

I use "normal" rechargeable batteries and have since the included batteries died. At first they'll run and run and then all of a sudden be dead. Now that they've gone through a few cycles they are a bit closer to alkaline batteries in the way they discharge. What I typically see is I'll loose the first bar of battery life quickly and then it'll hang out at 3 bars for a long time, then all of a sudden I'll have just 1 bar and it'll last a few more hours at most before they need to be recharged. Get a good name brand quick charger and you'll be happy. (I have energizer 2500mah)

I too have been using rechargeable batteries since launch day. Why would you think it would damage your wiimote? lol.

And rechargeable batteries ARE NOT expensive. Just got to know where to find them. Google it and i think you'll do just fine....

you can use rechargeable batteries up to 1000times before they turn to poop.

Saves you tons of money

I use Hybrid rechargeables and they work fine and my wiimote is fine. My advice would be to not get the dock chargers, because those have caused probs for other people.(100th post!)

I was just saying that the high capacity ones (the AA's that are 1.5 rather that 1.3volts are more expensive especially if you get a good make). They are the ones you will need not the 'cheaper' ones!!

Back