Red Steel Crashing / Humming at Geisha House

AddictedAndy

WiiChat Member
Feb 4, 2007
Hi this has probably been asked before, but is this a hardware or software fault?

I bought a pre-owned copy of RS and when looking for the 2nd group of Geisha's, once I've killed everyone in the street, and blow up the barrels to go into the house it crashes, makes a horrible hum and I have to un-plug the unit.

I since returned the disk, got a new (pre-owned) copy and the same thing has happened.

Its uber annoying as I've alread done the Geisha house once and made the mistake of chatting to the woman again and accepting the mission again :mad5:

Anyone experienced this, got a fix? Everytime I re-start the mission / checkpoint the same thign happens

What do you expect from a sub-par game (it was returned to the store for a reason, hint hint). . .but hey it could be the disk is scratched or something; you did spend the extra few $$ for the warranty right??

AddictedAndy said:
Hi this has probably been asked before, but is this a hardware or software fault?

I bought a pre-owned copy of RS and when looking for the 2nd group of Geisha's, once I've killed everyone in the street, and blow up the barrels to go into the house it crashes, makes a horrible hum and I have to un-plug the unit.

I since returned the disk, got a new (pre-owned) copy and the same thing has happened.

Its uber annoying as I've alread done the Geisha house once and made the mistake of chatting to the woman again and accepting the mission again :mad5:

Anyone experienced this, got a fix? Everytime I re-start the mission / checkpoint the same thign happens

Exatly what happned to me except i was on the bunny level, extremely annoying isnt it.

Happened to me too, at the first geisha house though. Thought it was a scratch (very annoying one) but this seems worse, if more ppl have this problem

AddictedAndy said:

same exact thing happened to me today at the same point of the game as you... wonder why

Back