Release Date Betting!

if i can find my old thread on why i think its nov 2 i will post it here

I remember it:) it was pretty lengthy if I remember right...quite a few pgs., no?

crazii_for_wii said:
October 2nd for me.
*falls into abyss*.......
makesmoresense.jpg

U can change ur bet just because the other team comes back in overtime! (football analogy, the only one I thought everyone would understand. I was going to use a tennis analogy...) No changing bets:mad: Plus there's a million different sites saying a million different things, there's no way that that's true.

your allowed to change your bets if you get persuaded by someone else, its in the rules. i was thinking the nov 2 people would change theirs to nov 3 because of that article =D

Wutevaaaaa, I won't change mine: 1. because I don't think it's right 2. i'm too stubborn:p

ssbb_lover said:
That would be illegal and i0n or one of the mods would close this thread down though, so how bout' not? Plus, u'r already in trouble w/ i0n on a few accounts, I wouldn't stir him up anymore...

hey idiot, im talking monopoly or just good ol' pretend money. do you seriosuly think i would ever send my money over a forum like this? no way jose.

how stupid do you guys think i am?

Jakobthelyre said:
hey idiot, im talking monopoly or just good ol' pretend money. do you seriosuly think i would ever send my money over a forum like this? no way jose.

how stupid do you guys think i am?
Well...jk

U didn't say anything, so I just came up w/ that, u don't have to get so pissed off all the time u know.

cmon people more bets, imagine how fun it will be when we see who was right or see how wayyyy off we were

Hey october 2nd may be stupid... but we really have no clue. Maybe October 2nd is more like when I'd like it released :)

...Although it does seem the most popular choice. (I'm just gonna keep it as Oct 2nd and act really sure of myself)

U can choose any date, if u said Nov. 6th, Sovieto would put that date up there:) is that the date u vote for?

Back