Residen Evil 4 9 out of 10 (I know you reserved your copy)

lol i dont think you have to reserve a copy, besides i always just go to my ghetto walmart where no one even can afford a wii.

HAha
pretty self explanatory

Mr.Selfdestruct said:
Is that right ? Please do explain Sovieto.

I cant believe you actually pulled your penis out of a PS3 long enough to make this post. JK

seriously, what the heck are you talking about, i've never heard this info.

yeh u wouldn't have to reserve one like, but i've jus pre-ordered mine so it gets delivered to my door the day it comes out :cool:

If you don't own it then get it, if you do own it then don't get it.

What makes this differnt then a regular port is controlls that are actually implemented well, graphics that are slightly boosted rather then noticably degraded, and a budget price. Not to mention the GC version still cost $20.00... Extra $10.00 for Wii controlls sounds good to me.

It may be a port of a 2 year old game, but it's still hard to fault. It's one of the best games ever, it's at a lower price than most new games, and the Wii could do with some decent games. I'd get it if I didn't already have the Gamecube version.

IcedEarth81 said:
It's this simple. The guy hates the fact that Capcom decided to port RE4 to the Wii. Most people are saying this will be the definitive version of RE4 because of the Wii controls. Capcom isn't even charging full game price because this is an older game, they are only charging $30. That doesn't change Sovieto's stance. He doesn't want anyone to buy this game. He thinks it's a ripoff. It doesn't matter if you've never played it and don't own it on another system. It doesn't matter if you think $30 is perfectly reasonable for a 3 year old game made somewhat new by fresh controls. It doesn't matter if you think Capcom is doing a good thing here and you know they are bringing us an all new RE game later on this year so it isn't like they are throwing the Wii old scraps only. Sovieto doesn't believe anyone should buy this game and he has been on a crusade against it this week.

Give it a rest dude. If you don't want to buy it that is fine. If you think it's a waste that is fine. As for me, I've never played RE4. I'm looking forward to finding out what I was missing out on and being able to aim with the wiimote as opposed to the analog stick just makes it that much better.
by all means by it if youve never bought it before
but i dont think you should rebuy it just for motion controls
and mind you, RE4 was $20 under a year after it came out (dropped once the ps2 verson came out) so they are actually charging $10 more, unless somehow you think the ps2 content is worth $10 (in which case youre mad)
but still, once this game sells a megaton, youre just gonna see tons of hit titles coming back on the wii with motion controls, how fun is the wii going to be then?

Brawny said:
gahhah..penis in a ps3.

Everyone knows sovieto is the resident 360 guy....
yah..really, i ignored that comment because i had no clue where he got it from

You mean RE4 selling well will lead to ports of games that have already come out? Oh no what will we do? Wait a minute, isn't this already happening? Yes, I believe it is.

The Wii is already getting ports and has been for a while now. RE4 isn't going to change that. Bottom line is if it is done well it will sell well. If not it will tank. There have been some down right piss poor ports that have been completely ignored by the masses of Wii owners. Meanwhile these companies are developing all new Wii games, such at Capcom with Umbrella Chronicles.

IcedEarth81 said:
You mean RE4 selling well will lead to ports of games that have already come out? Oh no what will we do? Wait a minute, isn't this already happening? Yes, I believe it is.

The Wii is already getting ports and has been for a while now. RE4 isn't going to change that. Bottom line is if it is done well it will sell well. If not it will tank. There have been some down right piss poor ports that have been completely ignored by the masses of Wii owners. Meanwhile these companies are developing all new Wii games, such at Capcom with Umbrella Chronicles.
okay well heres the flaws
RE4 is the same as any other port on the wii, but the reason why it will sell well is because it was already a huge success previously, this is just tricking people into buying last-gen games, so when this dose sell well, more hit titles will be ported with motion controls titled as "Wii-makes" and sell
and ooo wow, umbrella chronicles, that mustve been hard to make, its just an arcade shooter, youre doing the same thing on the wii play shooter game as you will be doing on RE:UC, just with different settings.

yea i see what you mean. seems like wii is a console that just plays old games/ports. like VC for example. i would rather see a re game made specially for wii. i'll get a copy cuz i never played it before.

This game actually has me extremely excited... the price tag is a welcome sign, and I too have never played this before on the GC. My only question is, when is the release date?

Back