Resident Evil 5 vs. Resident Evil umbrellas Chonicles

juan003 said:
really? why?
We can make a fair comparison after we have actually played them. But I say Umbrella Choronicles simply because I own a Wii. But I could be wrong. Its more likely that Resi 5 will be better though.

we just need to wait to play them both thats why im buying the 360 plus im a resident evil fan. Are you?

RE is an aesome story line... it's one of the only games my girlfriend enjoys watching me play .. I dont know about the movies though :crazy:

Well UC is taking a different spin , the whole first person on rails shooter, and I don't know if re:5 is more like re:4 (over the shoulder aiming, free camera) or more like the old resident evil games, with a fixed camera and auto aiming pretty much, I hope it is the re:4 way.

it is like RE4 camera plus if you go to wikipedia and search for RE5 it will give you info like ehere it is going to take place and something about the temperature of the character that it will matter

sorry for the misspelling words ehere means where.

juan003 said:
sorry for the misspelling words ehere means where.
You can edit your post by clicking on the Edit Reply at the bottom right of your previous post. You can correct any mistakes that way.

thanks for the info im sort of new and i didnt know that.

mukeliller said:
RE is an aesome story line... it's one of the only games my girlfriend enjoys watching me play .. I dont know about the movies though :crazy:

=| oh dear... the movies are very lame indeed... they don't use the same characters out of the game... and the story 'vaguely' resembles the games

the 3rd installment will be coming out this year... i think it's based along the Resident Evil 5 story line though =|

I'm a residence fan!!! =D

Getting 'em all for GC and Resi 4 for Wii and UC... might have to buy a Xbox 360 for Resi 5... unless Capcom change their minds *puppy dog eyes* pweeeze?

Dean

if there are any RE fans, im sure theyd say RE5 is going to be better
longer production time, going to be based around RE4 which was a god game...why wouldnt it be better than an on-rail shooter?

Back