Resident Evil 5 vs. Resident Evil umbrellas Chonicles

the_flood502 said:
=| oh dear... the movies are very lame indeed... they don't use the same characters out of the game... and the story 'vaguely' resembles the games

the 3rd installment will be coming out this year... i think it's based along the Resident Evil 5 story line though =|

I'm a residence fan!!! =D

Getting 'em all for GC and Resi 4 for Wii and UC... might have to buy a Xbox 360 for Resi 5... unless Capcom change their minds *puppy dog eyes* pweeeze?

Dean
re3movie will not be based on RE5, or vice versa
RE5 takes place in spain and has Carlos (im pretty sure) as main character
RE3 takes place in America visiting key points like las vegas based on the aftermath of the zombie takeover

Sovieto said:
re3movie will not be based on RE5, or vice versa
RE5 takes place in spain and has Carlos (im pretty sure) as main character
RE3 takes place in America visiting key points like las vegas based on the aftermath of the zombie takeover

=| the 2nd one had Claire Redfield and That Carlos in too... and Nicholai...

i'm saying that they didn't act like the Characters did - also who's that genetically modified bint? she's not in any of 'em! - see my point?

and i thought that the 5th one did take place in las vegas... that's why i said 'it goes along with resi 5'

:cool: ah well... cheers for the info anyways

Dean

I am a big RESI fan, and I enjoy the storyline fo the series really much. Learning a new, different story(resi 5), or recalling memories, and finding out more about the umbrella corp and the previous resis(umbrella chronicles) creates the same excitement for me. Resi 5 is gonna have one hell of an atmosphere and graphics, but wii's resi looks,feels, and seems really good too, plus i always enjoyed light-gun games. This is essentially a resi 4 type with light gun features, some im excited about this one too.

I think RE5 will be an full-on FPS unfortunatly so I am going to say Umbrella Chronicles even though I don't think either are going to be very good

More is going into RE5, so I'll say that.
UC looks cool, but RE5 will just be plain awesome. I really wish we were getting that. I'm definitely picking up RE4 Wii though because I've never played it.

I think the concept is the deciding factor in how well a game does in that manner I think UC will be better but because of all the other things that add up (Graphics, Online etc.) I think it will be a close call

I would have to say RE5.. Sorry i just dont like the look of UC i hate games on rails.. i think its just gonna be like one of those crap survivor ones

i think the storyline on UC will be better though :yesnod:

Arghh!!!!! No Res 5 on Wii, when did that happen? Res 4 was quite simply one of the best video games in history, i've been playing since the 70s :D and now i learn wii is getting the shallow, arcade time crisis version umbrella, that really sux. Luckily i will be buying myself a 360 in time for Halo 3 and Bio Shock, potentially the best 360 game to date, but it's so typical of 3rd party support for Nintendo consoles.

resi 5 is will turn us all into zombies for playing to much. . .

I thought that christ redfield was the main character.

Have all of you seen the trailer of RE5 on gametrailer.com?

Dont double post please! just edit first post!
You gotta link to trailer?

Resident evil 5 is gonna rock!

uc has a still got a small chance of being good in my opinoin!

I sadly can't get a 360 or ps3, all i would of wanted was 360 core but meh, il survive on the wii for a while. . . .

Maybe ill start working to get the 360 and RE5 but im just waiting to get a job.

WiiZero said:
I think RE5 will be an full-on FPS unfortunatly so I am going to say Umbrella Chronicles even though I don't think either are going to be very good
WTF?????
FPS????? :drool: :eek:ut: :tard:

Back