Ryu, Ken and Sagat May Get Street Fitter on Wii

castlezelda

WiiChat Member
Feb 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Tatsumakisenpukyaku!

Capcom producer hints at Balance Board title
Since its release with Wii Fit a few years ago, the Balance Board has had all manner of applications: boxing, balls and, of course, the Department of Homeland Security in the US. All those titles are swamped, however, by the number of fitness titles available, and now Capcom may want a sweaty slice of that action.
In a recent interview with VideoGamer, Street Fighter series producer Yoshinori Ono said in response to a question about opening up the famous fighting franchise to a wider audience:
I've been interested in motion-sensing for a while, ever since Wii was launched. But I don't think it fits the way Street Fighter is played at the moment. Now, there is a possibility of doing something called Street Fighter Fit, or Street Fighter Exercise, that is more suited for motion-sensing games, but that would obviously be a slightly different-themed game.
Just slightly different. Coming a few weeks after April Fools Day, we can only assume Ono is serious in his musings, however odd they may sound. That said, a Balance Board minigame where you have to stamp on Dan Hibiki’s gurning face would help us lose an unbelievable amount of weight. Make it so!
Via videogamer.com

why would someone wanna do exercises while playing or anything to do with street fighter?

Last edited:
Well do you know who is to blame for shite like this?

Its those that pirate games
The only people that play these "hardcore" games are the ones that know how to pirate games. So instead of laying down the money for the game they download it.
So what sells in its place?
CRAP LIKE THIS!!!
(Had a moan about it on my moaning sod blog)
Well done fags.
You are really screwing up the games industry.

Back