Save game editing (Killing a cat)

Case

Slayer of Lizalfos
Feb 11, 2007
Grand Blanc, Michigan, USA
Wii Online Code
8563-6307-4950-3110
Ahoy, I've been lurking a bit while on my hunt to find a Wii, and finally a friend found not one, but five at a local Meijers (And bought all of them), so I figured I'd attempt to join this wonderful little community.

So I've been loving it dearly, but now I've had a thought, I'm curious if anyone's said anything about it. If we can put save states on an SD card, has anyone mentioned editing the saved games? Like adding rupees/items etc to your Twilight Princess saves, stuff like that? (I'm all for a good cheatless playthrough, but afterwords I like to screw around with it a bit).

If anyone's heard anything, or better yet, got any links, I'd appreciate the feedback.

Danke!

Little difficult to find/create any sort of program to open and resave the files into the proper format I would imagine.

I like your thinking, though.

Last edited:
5 wiis? sell them wholesale to people who want them. Don't be like those other people on here who don't want to unplug it so they have one for their room, one for their living room and one downstairs. I hate those people.

I think this could somehow be possible, maybe not yet but i think its a great idea and your onto something.

Brawny said:
5 wiis? sell them wholesale to people who want them. Don't be like those other people on here who don't want to unplug it so they have one for their room, one for their living room and one downstairs. I hate those people.

Well, he bought them and intends to sell them (on eBay most likely), he only found them because I asked him to help me find one. I only took that one, and now it graces the living room of my little apartment. ^_^

I don't think there is a program out there yet but there there is a site to download saves.... www.wiisave.com (i think). They got a lot of saves and you can pick and choose which ones you want.

Back