SBB For Wii U/3DS

Sonic was ok, but im still waitin on Shadow to join the fight; heck u can even add Knuckles and Silva too.
HA_HA_HA,_OH_WOW.jpg

As I said before i want more Fire Emblem Characters.
Roy We Miss U Man!!......

Anyways, other ideas i had on character choices for the next SSB:
1. Vector from sonic (He'd kick the crap outta sonic. lol)
2. Grey Fox from the MGS series (No longer will he be an Assist Trophy!)
3. Funky Kong (a little too kiddish, but a good change out for DK)
4. Daisy-Mario Strikers Version (got idea from Striker Daisy Trophy on Brawl)
5. Meta Sonic (just in case Shadow doesnt make it)

Last edited:
One character I would add is “Masked Link” from Legend of Zelda: Majora's Mask. He would be like the Pokemon Trainer; being able to switch between his 3 forms in Majora’s Mask, excluding “Fierce Deity Link” and “Young Link.” In his entrance Young Link would put on one of the three masks (Deku Link, Zora Link, and Goron Link). His Final Smash, obviously, would be “Fierce Deity Link.” I will post the move set later.
I totally agree man!! To me, I thought Toon Link stole alot of Link's thunder. Majora's Mask would totally put Link bak on top as #1!!

Well not just Roy... Lyn, Hector, and some tome user. There are millions of Fire Emblem Characters just waiting to be noticed.

So what would be the moveset for a Majora's Mask Link?

Actually theres a lot of under performance in some US tourneys around here

http://www.gytnews.com/articles/news-and-info/mew2king-suspended-1-month-after-second-penalty.html

I knew M2K is, as a person in general, a slimy lil' ****, but what the hell. .-. The fool has to go and do this, even though he has no problem winning tournies as is? :lol: That's some interestin' news, Doom.

One thing I notice in fighting game communities (and this is just speculation) is that lots people who are already skilled (not ALL) go for the top tier characters just to make it easier to win (NOT implying they're lazy) so as to have the most advantages (I.E Daigo going for Yun in SSFIVAE and Justin Wong using Kung Lao in Mortal Kombat). When they Combine their skill with the best characters they result in a forced to be reckoned with. With that, People who like to do as the better players do also decide to main those top tier players and thats why we see so many of certain players in certain games.

Yep, pretty much. The skilled do everything they can do match their skill, and the lesser-skilled followers try to imitate the pros. :lol: That's not why any metagame is the way it is today, but that's sure as hell why every n00b and their brother are either playing Meta or Snake, lol.

Uggghh... I need to fix my ****ing Wii, I can't live without Brawl much longer. T_T

Changing height and weight could lead to some even more major imbalances (As we already see with metal boxes and mushrooms and people hacking the game). With Size changes come hit box and range changes. Just Imagine a heavy giant MK blasting straight through the other opponents. But I dunno, maybe Im just looking at this the wrong way because I just think of games being played on a competitive level and not casual.

As for final smash creation, thats sounds fun, but the only way I could see it working is if you had a selection of animations and effects for each character that had to be put in a A-B-C- etc. order. If even that way. Id like to see something that allows you to pick ONE final smash out of a choice of two or three for each character like choosing ultras in super street fighter 4.

As for storing smash balls, It seems kinda unfair. What if some one had like 5 and kept spamming them? Id be onboard with something like that If it could be executed in a reasonable manner.

Doom i can always count on u 2 give me a new idea thx. Anyways ya ur right about the FS stuff. Maybe u should only stock up to a lvl2 (2 smash balls). And if u gotta spam my so called "Real in-game Ability" to get that much power to win then u probably have no skill and ur a dumm ass noob. It would just be 4 fun anyway, even if most of u think of the compitition

It comes down to this 4 my ideas:
1.Height and weight restrictions, (your character can only be as tall as Ganondorf and as fat as Bowser or King Dedede, as short and skinny as Ness or Pikachu)
2. Yes the FS Creater idea whould need work, my thoughts were it would give u like 20 already made (custom) FS's depending on your fighting still. (a flyer like MK or kirby, a swordsman like link/marth, an all-around like mario/luigi, a blaster like samus, lucario etc. etc. etc.) and then u could choose ur lvl 1 and lvl 2 FSs. I also like ur way to, depending on ur characters move set u could choose a special FS based off their moves.

Last edited:
sigh... i don't know u guys but i want to see another Metal gear character!!

Last edited:
I don't think Final Smashes should be changed at all, aside from the "pick one from a few exclusives each character has, before the start of the match" idea, as taken from whatever fighting game like Street Fighter etc. Stacking them would just be unfair too, even for an "everything goes" just for fun match, lol.

Character customization would probably be like custom stages of Brawl; if they exist, you can't take them online at all. Especially if you can modify the actual fighters in the game, oh god... Doom's Meta example is all I need to say. Dx

No no, you've got it all wrong: you want psycho mantis! Imagine him as a assistant trophy, using a different "breaking the 4th wall" attack each time.

Win.

Add Simon or Trevor Bellmont .

[video=youtube;zZXQGZOzjp0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZXQGZOzjp0[/video]

One person Im VERY positive will be in the game is Ridley.

Add Simon or Trevor Bellmont .

[video=youtube;zZXQGZOzjp0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZXQGZOzjp0[/video]

One person Im VERY positive will be in the game is Ridley.

OK... im not positive as you men but anyway it would be awesome if Ridley is in the next ssb

Back