SEARS sells Brawl early???

well i have called over 50 locations and they all deny. my search has covered most of the midwest stretching into southern states now. post some proof until then this is bullshit. flat out. no exceptions. bulshit unless there is proof

ven0mous said:
well i have called over 50 locations and they all deny. my search has covered most of the midwest stretching into southern states now. post some proof until then this is bullshit. flat out. no exceptions. bulshit unless there is proof
Well Ya after they found out that they screwed up, they could just go around saying that They did sell them but now they arent anymore.

If you made that big of a screw up, you would lie about it to cover you A**s so that you didnt get fired or suide by nintendo or someone.

TransAm317 said:
Well Ya after they found out that they screwed up, they could just go around saying that They did sell them but now they arent anymore.

If you made that big of a screw up, you would lie about it to cover you A**s so that you didnt get fired or suide by nintendo or someone.

well have you played your friends copy? if my friend already had i wouldnt be fuking around on the message boad i would be playing nonstop. so how is it? lets see a pic.

ven0mous has some issues i can see, now is a time to breath in and out and not get carried away that some people have it and you dont, There is no need to be jelous and demand pictures of little boys and games thats what pedifiles do so from now on just take a breath and think before we post k

Yes i know thats hypocrtitical but i dont care he needs to take a chill pill

Anyways there is a link in this form that is a link to a news article of SSBB being in storerooms of big stores right now, Gamestop gets the game on friday so they can host the tournemnt on saterday

im not flaming. im sorry if its being taking that way. im just calling bs. because thats what it is. i said if i see proof ill eat my words. but seriously if you knew someone who had it where woud you be right now?

PrinceLink said:
ven0mous has some issues i can see, now is a time to breath in and out and not get carried away that some people have it and you dont, There is no need to be jelous and demand pictures of little boys and games thats what pedifiles do so from now on just take a breath and think before we post k

Yes i know thats hypocrtitical but i dont care he needs to take a chill pill

Anyways there is a link in this form that is a link to a news article of SSBB being in storerooms of big stores right now, Gamestop gets the game on friday so they can host the tournemnt on saterday

you need to check yourself son did i ever ask to see a picture of anyone? didnt think so now put your pedophile fantasies away this isnt the place. i just want to see proof of this rumor. i could care less if someone else has it and i dont. i have no plans on getting it actually. im just attempting to prove or disprove this rumor. and since no one can post proof and 79 stores all say its untrue im leaning toward disprove

Well even if i did know i couldnt be that upset. I already reserved so i couldnt do anything about it. I would just sit there and hate on those who got it. Lol

well i called my seers and there relesaing it on march 8th 0o0o0o0o0o0h yes i have mine pre orderd at toys r us

like venomous said, this is absolute bs.

if this were true, someone would have posted a pic of a receipt by now.

I am not actually friends with the kid. He is a rich snob and the day he got it all he did was rub it in everyones face.

It ended up that the kid got beat up and so now nobody talks to him. You can call it bs but wat it all comes down to is that it is reall and now the rest of us just have to wait.

Back