Sega Saturn and Dreamcast

MaXiMiUS

Custom User Title (TM)
Dec 7, 2006
Nanaimo, BC, Canada.
Wii Online Code
2573-4546-5926-8361
Has anybody heard anything about games for either of these systems coming out?

It would be awesome if the N64 wasn't the only 3D retro system on the Virtual Console.

*hopes Sega plays nice with Nintendo* :)

Well Sega is already playing nicely with Nintendo with the VC and a Sonic game that might actually prove Sonic can play with the 3-D boys. So far no word on having anything from those systems though, although I would love it. Power Stone and Marvel vs. Capcom anyone?

you cant fit a dreamcast game in the wiis flash memory, and you can only fit 1 saturn game in there so no way unless a hardrive is added. just imagine the download times.

Even if Nintendo did want to do that it would probably be awhile before they released any of the games on those systems since they probably want to focus more on SNES, NES, Turbo, etc...

Wait until the next Nintendo system. They need more VC conosle games then anyway.

Both are possibilities. I can say this. If Nintendo doesn't do it, eventually people will hack the Wii so it can play Saturn and DC games. Downloading these games wouldn't be an option. It would have to be CD based. A large chunk of DC games are 1gb.

Shen Mu would eat your Wii hard drive whole.

I was surprised at the absence of the Sega Saturn from the VC. Surely if they can put N64 games on the Wii they can put Saturn ones on there too?

First Sega needs to get there arse in gear and put out some none sega mega drive colletion games

I don't think the Wii could fit more than about one Dreamcast game, but I don't see the problem with Saturn games if it can already handle N64 games.

Darkprinny said:
First Sega needs to get there arse in gear and put out some none sega mega drive colletion games

I'm with you there. Why bother releasing them on VC for £6 each when you can get most of them (plus a whole lot more) on one disc for only £20? What a rip off!

Back