should eggman join the brawl?

Shoko said:
Shoko:Olimar dosen't fight, his Pikmin do.

Shoko:Super Mario Bros 2.

ShokoZelda used magic. So if she uses magic, then you can easily turn her into a fighter. Plus, at the end of Wind Waker, she helps you figh Ganondorf. Your not thinking either. So your wrong, Zelda is a fighter. HECK, she was about to fight Zant in TP! She had a sword in her hand!

Ok, Atomic, really, is what I said wrong? Really man, just tell the truth.

They have all fought before. So it's not impossible. Again, your wrong. Isn't he Atomic?

is that your reason why eggman/robotnic can't be in brawl?

Dkw0101 said:
ok, olimar couldn't punch or kick or anything and they still put him in. and dedede takes out waddle dees for an attack, why can't eggman, use your own words, think be for posting
He can punch you know once you get this item he has this cool combo.
Sonic got in because of the votes (and his awesome)
Dedede got in because of his maker (the king of Nintendo) and he looks like a penguin (everybody loves penguins especially when there blue and wear people clothes :lol:)
And his not even realy Sonic's arch enemy anymore. If anything his more tails's. Sonics arch is now Shadow but lets not start on him.

Last edited:
neveragain said:
He can punch you know once you get this item he has this cool combo.
Sonic got in because of the votes (and his awesome)
Dedede got in because of his maker (the king of Nintendo) and he looks like a penguin (everybody loves penguins especially when there blue and wear people clothes :lol:)

omg that reminds me of what one of my friends said when we told him he should move to antartica, he said "i'd give all the penguins raincoats and they'd look precious."

While 'Dkw0101' reasoning is off, I still believe he can be playable.

Yes, they've all fought on ground. But so has Robotnick.

You admit that, right Shoko. In fact, he spent the entire game of Sonic Adventure 2 on ground.

That is an unarguable fact.
Robotnick can, and has fought on ground.

Quote:
Originally Posted by islandvic
Zelda never technically fought herself, yet she was in Melee. Dr. Mario never fought, he was in Melee as well.

Zelda used magic. So if she uses magic, then you can easily turn her into a fighter. Plus, at the end of Wind Waker, she helps you figh Ganondorf. Your not thinking either. So your wrong, Zelda is a fighter. HECK, she was about to fight Zant in TP. She had a sword in her hand!

That is why I said technically. She never raised a fist to anyone, she only used her magic in Zelda games prior to Melee. Twilight Princess came after Melee. They made up moves for her where she could jump, flip around and kick at people etc. And you don't acknowledge my point about Dr. Mario, so I can see you won't listen to reason and only use what can serve your own ideas best. And when I said you jump over people who pose questions on characters, I was referring to your posts on Ridley being in Brawl, you arguing against it being possible. Man, that is the beauty of Smash Bros...ANYTHING is possible!

islandvic said:
That is why I said technically. She never raised a fist to anyone, she only used her magic in Zelda games prior to Melee. Twilight Princess came after Melee. They made up moves for her where she could jump, flip around and kick at people etc. And you don't acknowledge my point about Dr. Mario, so I can see you won't listen to reason and only use what can serve your own ideas best. And when I said you jump over people who pose questions on characters, I was referring to your posts on Ridley being in Brawl, you arguing against it being possible. Man, that is the beauty of Smash Bros...ANYTHING is possible!

Couldn't have said it better myself! Well... Maybe...

Before Smash Bros., Fox had never even set foot on ground. Fox was the pilot of an air ship. How do you think they came up with his move set, Shoko?

AtomicB said:
While 'Dkw0101' reasoning is off

Wow, look Dkw0101, even the person who agrees with you says your reasoning is off.

Dkw0101 said:
is that your reason why eggman/robotnic can't be in brawl?

No. I was just showing how everything you said was wrong.

AtomicB said:
You admit that, right Shoko. In fact, he spent the entire game of Sonic Adventure 2 on ground.

In HUGE machines. Think Atomic, 4 giant robots? On some small platforms?

and also, wario really wasn't a fighter, looking at his moves it still looks like he isn't a fighter. but besides all that they still put him in there

AtomicB said:
Couldn't have said it better myself! Well... Maybe...

Before Smash Bros., Fox had never even set foot on ground. Fox was the pilot of an air ship. How do you think they came up with his move set, Shoko?
You guys really aren't thinking about everything.....

1) Fox belonged to Nintendo, therefor they can make up stuff for him however they like. Eggman dosen't, so it's not like they can just give him a beam he can shoot out of his hand

2) Why not make fox fight?

3) really, just answer this question: Does eggman seem right out of his machine, kicking Mario or Samus?

Dkw0101 said:
and also, wario really wasn't a fighter, looking at his moves it still looks like he isn't a fighter. but besides all that they still put him in there

Why have Mario without Wario? Wario is an EVIL TWIN of Mario. He's sorta like a clone. If you watched the old cartoons you'd know that. (Also, Super Mario 64 DS. Wario is on there and he fights)

Last edited:
Shoko said:
You guys really aren't thinking about everything.....

1) Fox belonged to Nintendo, therefor they can make up stuff for him however they like. Eggman dosen't, so it's not like they can just give him a beam he can shoot out of his hand

2) Why not make fox fight?

3) really, just answer this question: Does eggman seem right out of his machine, kicking Mario or Samus?

Why have Mario without Wario?

1. sonic or snake don't belong to nintendo
2. never really played the fox games so nothin there
3. yes he does actually, I can see that, and I'm sure if they did put him in the game thats what one of his special moves would be

Dkw0101 said:
1. sonic or snake don't belong to nintendo

WHICH IS WHY THEY DIDNT MAKE-UP MOVES FOR THEM! Sonic can really ball up, and Snake uses guns and explosives. They didn't change them at all.

3) How? the only time he's really ever been out of something is mario and sonic at the olypics. Who ever said Eggman knows how to do a round-kick?

Ya'll gotta admit, I got some good points there.

I gotta go with Shoko. Shoko's right. He's just not teh fighting type and if Eggman was in there with a robot it would take up the whole freakin stage. He did kinda counter everything you guys have said (especially Dkw0101)

Shoko said:
WHICH IS WHY THEY DIDNT MAKE-UP MOVES FOR THEM! Sonic can really ball up, and Snake uses guns and explosives. They didn't change them at all.

3) How? the only time he's really ever been out of something is mario and sonic at the olypics. Who ever said Eggman knows how to do a round-kick?

You don't make good points, you make contradictory statements.

1) OK, so Sonic and Snake actually do the things in their video games that their moves display..great. What says Nintendo can't create moves up for ANY characters like they obviously have with Zelda, Dr. Mario and others. Or they could get their respective creators to draw up some ideas. I'm not clear what you were trying to get across, are you saying Nintendo wouldn't have the rights to make new moves for third party characters, or just that Robotnik has no regular attacks to draw from in his games?( which would not matter as I said since moves have clearly been made up for characters who never punched or kicked before)

2) Why not make fox fight? WHY NOT MAKE ROBOTNIK FIGHT?!

3) Who ever said Zelda could do a spinning back kick??? Or Dr. Mario could leap up and uppercut someone? Or Peach could fly sideways and smash someone with her butt causing flames to burst out?

Shoko said:

Yes they did. They changed Snake so that he doesn't use guns, only explosives. You didn't notice that? Obviously not. And since when can Snake double-jump in mid-air?

Shoko said:
And before Super Smash Bros. Fox had never been out of his ship except for... Actually, never.

Who said Fox every knew how to pull out a reflector and reflect projectiles?
Who ever said Peach could throw herself into someone with an explosion?

And you're wrong again.

Robotnick was out of his ship in Sonic 1, Sonic 2, Sonic 3, Sonic & K- well, you get the picture.

Shoko said:

Actually, you just sound cocky and full of yourself. Your points are terrible. I considered you one of the more intelligent posters, but until you learn how to be a bit humbler and less stubborn...

Regan said:
I gotta go with Shoko. Shoko's right. He's just not teh fighting type and if Eggman was in there with a robot it would take up the whole freakin stage. He did kinda counter everything you guys have said (especially Dkw0101)

Oh please, he hasn't countered a single point. He's just spewing out opinions, and whenever he gets cornered, he makes a little insult, wipes his nose, acts like he just had an epiphany, and starts back where he started.

Last edited:
Back