should i buy 360 (this is a question for sovieto)

uhh kinda pointless and he's going to say yes you shoulda PMed him

haha, yes i think you should buy it, i think its a good console for any true gamer, and most people who get it dont regret it one bit.

Sillyhat said:
Check your inbox zeon9881.
why would you tell him to do such a thing in this thread, and a notifcation pops up anyways so the only way he wouldnt check it is if he wanted to ignore you
and if you told him something about getting a 360 why wouldnt you just say it on this thread.....

ok well i looked everywhere for a price for core and preminum but i cant find one for canada

please someone tell me

and which should i buy core or preminum..whats their capabilities,bonuses?

I hate to say this because it sounds ignorant but Core really does suck, wired controller, less HD space etc.

Well the Xbox360 has some pretty awesome games but heres the catch.There is alot of problems with the system freezing up.My first system fired in 2 months.Then I am on my second one.You might of heard that the Xbox360 just had a update this month.When I got this update I was exicted about it.Then the next day it froze.So said to myself I will just turn it off and give it a brake.Then about 2 hours I put it back on again.Then it did it again and then again and then again and then I said to myself it it happens again I will leave it the system off for about 2 days.Then sure anough it froze again.So 2 days later I turn the system back on today and then it froze again while playing Rainbow Six Vegas.If you are thinking about getting a Xbox360 my friend I would do alot of research before buying it right away.Also to if you want alot of space on your system might as well get the Xbox360 Elite because it holds up to 120 GB.It is more money of course but I have heard no problems about the Elite so far from all the research I have done so it's your choice if you want it or not but if you are a big online fan this system is for you.If you want anymore questions about this you may send me a friend request.See ya around.From SystemOfChaos2200

hey system they already fixed the bug for freezing

they say that you need to buy a cooling for for 360 to fix it and if it donsnt get fixed send it to em

I have heard that the cooling fan burn ups the in side of the system and also it makes alot of nosie because the system is double the power with the cooler fan.

no no i meant as in a cooling fan that uses a wire oncted to a plug or wireless fan

Back